Epic Perfect World

TW TIME ZONE

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
It's Mondays also " :normal-43: "

If there were two time slots at Saturday, there surely would not need to be any at Monday.

Offline Remmy

• Characters: Embry | Amora | Remmy
  • Faction: Apollumi
I actually wouldn't mind if it's changed to a few hours later. Currently TW for me is about 3:00 pm (4:00 pm before it was reset back due to daylight savings) and at 3:00 I'm still at work along with a lot of TC members. We have a lot of adults in our guild who are still working at that time meaning that attendance for Monday's is hard. If it was set at like 6 pm or 7 pm I would not have any qualms. That would also allow for a lot of our Western time zones to come. I'm just saying, the current time zone isn't exactly American friendly. It's Euro friendly and tbh I see a lot more Americans on this game than Europeans.

+1 if it's changed to a few hours later.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
these who saying it's european server go play asian server if u want to tw do u really need anyone to remind you how important asians are on this server?  :-X

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
I'm pretty sure i saw this suggestion before, and the answer was no, because in order to change TW times, the whole server time would have to be changed. But i might have imagined it lol. Also, it's impossible to make everyone happy, if the server time does in fact get changed, there will be someone else complaining about how TW/NW is at 4/5am for them.. Can't please everyone

01.01.2016. ♥
Shouldn't we focus on:
Would the change make the server better?

Instead of: This is a Euro server...and blah blah.

I think the change may not make the server better than now; because another half of the population from Euro and NA would be pissed and not able to attend TW; then you will have tons of complains like this to change the time back. The only way that I can think of is making it something like daylight saving time, where you move the server clock 12 hours forward in either the first or second half of the year, and move it back in another half of the year. Of course, people would be confused, but it only happens 2 times in a year; plus it is more fair to people around the world, although I know, this is a Euro server, but so? Tbh the current time zone is not really NA-friendly, although it is not as bad as in Asia, OZ is in Asia too...LOL

Offline DoubleOseven

• Characters: DoubleOseven
  • Faction: In Your Heart!

Cuz i will go to euro and play tw

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
This is once again leading nowhere, Aga said on several occasions that he cannot change the TW time without changing the server time. I think that the MAJORITY is used to the current times of events. The tw time might be inconvenient for  the Asian players, but if we were to change the server time, another thing will take its place and then the TW will be inconvenient for players in a different time zone. As much as it would be good to have more TW guilds, I don't think that this suggestion would do any good at all

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
It's just why all the major event like TW/morai/Ares/NW are friday/sunday/saturday..

Don't take it like a "nolifer can log and rest enjoy life" but to be honest the amount of people who should miss these events just because friday to sunday they don't give a fk of their computer and do something else of their life...

Put event during the week.
I learn the existence of morai event 1 month ago...