Epic Perfect World

TW TIME ZONE

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
I know this was suggested a year ago but I think now its time to change cuz nobody dares to Challenge Artifex on TW's We Asians would love to Challenge Artifex and other Big guild on TW. I know this is a stupid and Bad suggestion But Truth hurts. Please change the Time zone of TW for Atleast the Asians would join
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
gms seriously need to consider this, changing tw time for like 15~16 server time only good tws happening is thaclick vs ducks and whole server got alts in each of the guilds, let asian tw even if 15~16 is late for them n afternoon for Europeans but uh, couldn't think of better timing it's lame that huge amount of people cannot tw on server just because of the timezone i think everyone wants to see alamat and axegroup doing tw  :-X

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
gms seriously need to consider this, changing tw time for like 15~16 server time only good tws happening is thaclick vs ducks and whole server got alts in each of the guilds, let asian tw even if 15~16 is late for them n afternoon for Europeans but uh, couldn't think of better timing it's lame that huge amount of people cannot tw on server just because of the timezone i think everyone wants to see alamat and axegroup doing tw  :-X
yes we would like to do TW as well DUE TO LACK OF NUMBERS ON TW DURING THOSE TIMES  we can't go inside TW we have like 10 people from Previous TW's yes we can handle small guilds but we would want to try to do it on Big guilds as well

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Nobody dares to or nobody cares to? Also: Warning did.
Changing the servers TW time just cause one strong faction is dominating the map would be ridiculous imo.
If people would really care about it they would work together in order to try and do something about it. They don't.

I do understand that the TW times are a pain in the butt for asian players but you knew it would be that way as you joined the server and you did anyhow. So, eh.

Anyways, the timezone is convinient for me so i'd -1 for selfish reasons one way or the other  :tiger-50:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Nobody dares to or nobody cares to? Also: Warning did.
Changing the servers TW time just cause one strong faction is dominating the map would be ridiculous imo.
If people would really care about it they would work together in order to try and do something about it. They don't.

I do understand that the TW times are a pain in the butt for asian players but you knew it would be that way as you joined the server and you did anyhow. So, eh.

Anyways, the timezone is convinient for me so i'd -1 for selfish reasons one way or the other  :tiger-50:
???? isn't 6pm like your kids nap time or something

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
???? isn't 6pm like your kids nap time or something
No? More like dinner time?

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
+1 for my asian friends :)
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
+1

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
+1, make second tw time slot 2 pm Saturday so there's still territory wars at both timezones.

Offline Ravish

• Faction: Ducks
2pm TWs are good.

Offline Kia

Isn't changing TW time the same issue as changing NW time? Doesn't Agatio have to change the server time for it?

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
2pm TWs are good.
o ye 2pm tws just change all to that at sat

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
Changing the Time zone would mean more PVP we don't know. Would that be Fair if Asians also Join The TW's cuz as we can see Artifex is Unstoppable. Artifex Would agree with this cuz they know that it is boring to have a wined TW 

Angelica

+1, make second tw time slot 2 pm Saturday so there's still territory wars at both timezones.
This, but only on Saturdays. Monday 2 pm TWs are impossible for most of us