Epic Perfect World

Ello

Offline TheStiLLa

Hey there ladies and gents,im an somewhat old player of PW but completely new to EPW,and as it always is i got no idea what to expect from the server.

Basically im searching for an already established guild that wouldnt mind breaking me in,show me the ropes and alike.I've been away from PW far too long and its gonna take a day or two to get back into it.

As far as the guild advertisment section goes,most of the guilds searching for players there are either already established but looking for cap lvl geared up people or newly established guilds,and since i was a part of way too many up-n-coming guilds/clans/alliances... in all sorts of different games,im sort of sick of it and i wouldnt mind getting into an already established one and just be a foot soldier who doesnt have to worry about managment,recruitment and all that.

As for my self,i have experience in the game (most of it as a guild leader),my preffered class is elf/archer and i already have a build in mind for him,however its subject to change depending on the server's meta and customizations.
I will most likely be an active member,cant really help it since i have an addictive personallity and mmo's are my drugs.
I'm one of the people that will probably drive you nuts until i got all the info i need on how to develop my character,what to aim for and what role to prepare for (due to not knowing the server).

I preffer an PvP oriented guild,PvE is something i enjoy but i can enjoy that in single player games aswell.As a team player i love group activity of any kind,dont mind helping out other players for no personal gain what so ever (just one of those things).

If there is an guild out there that wouldnt mind breaking in a new guy and has the nerves to answer all my questions yet could use a highly active person who will participate in group activity and try hes best to become good enough to be reckognized,give me a shout.

Looking forward to exploring this server and seeing you ingame.

Last Edit: Mar 30, 2015, 11:27 am by TheStiLLa

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
I could help you if you want, until you get better of course xD. Personally I am not in a big guild (I prefer it this way) but, I think you should leave your in game nickname so we can pm in case?

Offline TheStiLLa

Absolutely,ty for the reply.
The ingame nick will be TheStiLLa,and i will accept any info you are willing to throw at me =)

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
Awe, you didn't make the character yet?

Offline TheStiLLa

ty Indefensible =)
No i didnt create it yet,got a few before the download is complete yet.Always like to use that time to browse the forums and collect info that will eventually make my head explode and make me feel like i didnt learn anything :p

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
You can pm me in game whenever you log :) I just hope I will be online for it :D

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Welcome to the game StiLLa. xD And Im sure you'll find a great guild, Goodluck!

Offline TheStiLLa

Will do Yinster,and ty Habits =)

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
Hi there, and welcome :) I'm sure there are plenty of people in game (like Yinster :3) that are willing to help you and show you how the game works. If you do have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, though i'm sure Yin's help will be more than good enough hehe ^^ Ignore the haters, good luck finding a faction that works for you, and happy gaming :)

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
Hi there, and welcome :) I'm sure there are plenty of people in game (like Yinster :3) that are willing to help you and show you how the game works. If you do have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, though i'm sure Yin's help will be more than good enough hehe ^^ Ignore the haters, good luck finding a faction that works for you, and happy gaming :)

Awe  :-* If I am not in game you can always join the Support room ^ Three is a Support member and I am sure she can guide you properly :D Otherwise you can also check http://epicpw.com/staff.php to see which GMs are online :D

^ aw damn, I was on my hubby account sorry! Can't delete it, so I just edited.
Last Edit: Mar 30, 2015, 12:55 pm by Yangster

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Welcome to the server! I got to this a bit late, hehe. I'm sure Yin and Three would be more than enough help to get you started but if you'd like anymore help I'll gladly offer.
There is also a ton of guides people have made if you're not sure about something. (=

http://epicpw.com/index.php?board=3.0

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline TheStiLLa

Refreshing to see people offering help in bundle on the internet,kinda took me by suprise there,guess i've been hanging around wrong communities for too long.
I'll have you all in mind if i need something,tyvm to all of you for offering.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I'm a Random :/
Welcome to EpicPW  :-X
Feel free to PM any online GM if you need help with game related issues, questions.

>:D NO FREE ITEMS THOUGH  >:D
Last Edit: Mar 30, 2015, 01:45 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠