Epic Perfect World

Outcastian vs FeelMyPolson

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Outcastian vs FMP

Outcastsepw.shivtr.com

If you want to be part of something good, Join Outcasts

Offline niceKawK

• fight or flight
  • your choice
  • Characters: wiseKawK
  • Faction: #t69
domgrath ur recording skill just like ur gameplay u suck as fock

topic: rev made an ezi
Last Edit: Mar 28, 2015, 11:09 pm by KawK
Didn't even watch the vid bcuz I was there. Gf you two  ;)

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Careful, Firstblood downvotes video.  :police:
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
next time you record like that squad 1 person and click on other so you don't have to switch around

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Why is this even worth making a video...those 2 can't even beat  Jim~.

Good job rev, you just made those 2 feel bad

OC # 1

trashjon noob.

HI DENO <3

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
So i sitting here and suddenly i see feelmypoison say in worldchat ' GF harder challenge than OC' after he won vs ThaClick in TW after a sad 30 minutes with warning, so i think ok why is he saying that !? does he know im muted for act like an good !? i say to him this : you are unknown noob.... OC make all ur ClownArmy land dissapear on TW map...then this poopi asks me for 1v1 i say ok if you win from me on MG with sin ill log the ancient sin ancestor ( Bloodfeast, brother of zFlash) but sadly he didnt...he challenge me and lose ?? guys idk wat happened while i was absent of EPW but it looking like the random poopis are acting out of their position, i even learn this feelmypoison clown wat is deathchain and wat it does... he disrespect me ??? .....good video

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
 :tiger-37: ok my turn to 1v1 again and have it recorded posted on here. Need catch on the sub/rev vs players thing kk!!!

Nice music btw.  :sad: I need to take it.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Zhake

• Ferocity★ Director
  • Characters: time
  • Faction: Outcasts☆ 2018
So i sitting here and suddenly i see feelmypoison say in worldchat ' GF harder challenge than OC' after he won vs ThaClick in TW after a sad 30 minutes with warning, so i think ok why is he saying that !? does he know im muted for act like an good !? i say to him this : you are unknown noob.... OC make all ur ClownArmy land dissapear on TW map...then this poopi asks me for 1v1 i say ok if you win from me on MG with sin ill log the ancient sin ancestor ( Bloodfeast, brother of zFlash) but sadly he didnt...he challenge me and lose ?? guys idk wat happened while i was absent of EPW but it looking like the random poopis are acting out of their position, i even learn this feelmypoison clown wat is deathchain and wat it does... he disrespect me ??? .....good video
Translation for English speakers: I am god, you are sht, this video will remind you of this next time you think you are ready to challenge me.

good video
Last Edit: Mar 28, 2015, 11:19 pm by Zhake

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
LF new wife, this one cheat. Got caught red handed.

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
LF new wife, this one cheat. Got caught red handed.

[00:46:23] Labib Saleh (Labs): ill be a better husband to you from now on, im so sorry!!!

good video

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
nice video man.
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
[00:46:23] Labib Saleh (Labs): ill be a better husband to you from now on, im so sorry!!!

good video

More lies, it's over slut :/

Good video.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Offline LailaMery

• we're all damaged in our own way,nobody is perfect
  • Characters: LailaMery
  • Faction: Mutants
thread locked . afk  :police: