Epic Perfect World

Vit EP's

Offline Fade

• Old Player
  • pic by furin
  • Characters: Stile Fade Faith
Don't listen to people saying something is useless, make your own research. Try different builds and pick one which works best for you.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
idk i got ep too but just around 20/30% vit and it work good for me !

Offline DoubleOseven

• Characters: DoubleOseven
  • Faction: In Your Heart!
I play ep most of time and my build was full magic and its not a problem on mass pk i use r8 gear and dragon gear top + def level rpdt r8 weapon . but i use dragon weapon for more cast since i always position on back of squad and i can easly switch on def if some one attack me . but like roomi said vit ep are good i already try that but for me im suitable on full magic since im dd/support

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
As of late I've been playing ep and no, I am not an expert by any means.  But I did build him pure magic, despite him being a mainly support ep.  Magic affects heals and you want to be able to heal efficiently in any situation that calls for it.  I considered HA for a bit, but decided against it for that reason.  A cleric only gets 10 hp per vit and the defense boost you get from it is not very much to justify it. It's not a horrible build, just have to think: does that bit of hp/def seem worth losing heal power for?  You can have a shit ton of -ct gear, but if you only heal for 100, what's the use?

*Obviously exaggerating on the 100hp heal

However, you can only experiment on your own and do a build that works for you.  I do agree on using the dragon top.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
I'm full vit and I do it because it's something I like playing and the 40k hp unbuffed with iron ridgeknives is nice too ⭐️

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
Vit build, in my opinion should be only used for 3v3s+, like on ctf, keep away event etc. As well as mass pk. The magic as you can see most of the healing skills are based of x% of your magic attack, therefore less magic, less heals :D Is your decision what you pick though.

Offline Nuggy

Demon EP here  :tiger-27:

we arn't totally awful, stream gives similar buff as vanguard + heals and if you want to deal damage there is spirits gift for +magatk

I know probably 99.9999% of EPs on this server are sage though.

Offline Wines

• Custom title?
  • Characters: Wines
  • Faction: Tempted
i legit tried even out mag and vit and worked fine for me
xD i had 700 of each and i healed well and survvved well in mass o: No complaonts here . vit eps dont entirely suck. Yeah heal would be nice . Awesome
heals would be nice but cant out heal an AA but one puri is enough time for someone to escape imo o: And demon eps are good support too may lack range or soemthing but no chi purify How SPAMMABLE is that o: More chi for sogging ;)

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
  • Characters: SheryN, Arinea
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
i'm best EP lol xDDDDDDDDDDDD
 WHO WANT HEAL GUYS

No pls i'm too young to die :'(

On topic: Just experiment around and find what suits your playstyle best :-\  I personally am fine with full magic build coz i survive alright with it in normal pk and coz if i have 126482652635 china archers on my EP's ass i will die anyway :'(  No hate plis i'm just giving opinion here ;)
the amount of AA doe
Ty SnowLily for avvy ♥ and Angie for siggy ♥