Epic Perfect World

Consigment Shop

Offline Jynoku~

• Bring it, if you dare
  • Characters: XxMountMexX, NiceKahones
  • Faction: Artifex
not sure where to put this, but here's as good as any spot on forums.. I've been trying to mess around with my shop and hopefully buy more than the 200mil coin limit in my bag, considering I have a shit ton of ten mil notes. How do you set the shop to convert bank notes into coins so you can buy more than what the coin limit for the inventory is... which is set currently to 200mil and won't change due to the coding issues with it. If anyone knows, please tell me... it's pissing me off that I can't buy more than 60 ec and yet I see others buying 100+ ec in their shops for the same exact damn price... thanks
XxMountMexX ~ Demon Barbarian
NiceKahunas ~ Demon Archer
NiceKahones ~ Demon Venomancer
ShadowFallz ~ Demon Assassin
BamBamm ~ Demon Blademaster

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
first thing u need is one of those "new" shop, the old ones do not work for that.
second thing u need to set the setting fromt he shop, this option is available in the shop window, where u add the items to buy and sell.

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
Hi, when you open the shop go to the vendor settings and set it up to how you like it :D

The one above is for when you run out of coins, the system uses the notes in your bag, and the one beneath it is the one you're looking for, to convert coins into the notes once it reaches a certain number, which you choose yourself :)

Edit: Also as ET said, you will need the new shop, the classic catshop won't work.
Last Edit: Mar 27, 2015, 03:36 pm by Three

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline Jynoku~

• Bring it, if you dare
I have the treasure hunter consignment shop and even through the vendor settings and changing it down to coins > 50mil use big notes and coins < 100mil turn excess into big notes it still won't let me use the big notes in my inventory to even set the shop up, the DONE button is not lit up so I can't set the shop up... it's been super frustrating up to this point considering this is the first time I've tried to buy stuff from my catshop x.x

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
Try putting 10.000.000 in When coins <; and you need to put the name in before the Done button lights up (and have something to buy-sell)

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline Jynoku~

• Bring it, if you dare
http://

These are what I currently have, and as you can see.... it still won't let me set the shop up, I can lower the ec amount that I want to buy, but I have the amount of Ten mill big notes in bag for it to be functional under the correct terms of the shop if it'll turn the big notes into coin automatically for me. Not really sure what else to do though for it to work, unless I just buy 60-70 at a time.... which is the main issue I've been having.

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
Try removing the 0 in the second one, the When Coins> (make it 20mil instead of 200mil) and see if that works.. Also, i believe the problem is, the system won't allow it because you placed all the EC you wanna buy in one stack, which the system can't read..  So try putting the EC you wanna buy in 2 or 3 smaller stacks, each of 50 EC you wanna buy :D
Last Edit: Mar 27, 2015, 04:34 pm by Three

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline Jynoku~

• Bring it, if you dare
nope lol...... still won't let me, I even tried lowering it to even 150... which still puts me above the 200mil limit and it didn't want to light up the done button... I'm at a loss for what to do x.x

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
I tried everything myself, unless the maximum you sell is 200mil, and you have the 200mil in the bag when you are done making the shop, it's impossible. I looked around the shops and noone is buying more than 180-ish EC (for 1.1mil each). The in-game code is dumb and won't allow it.

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I thik you need to remove coins from your bag.
For example you have there:
When your coins are less than 10millions, use notes

But you have 190millions in your inventory, so the notes will not be used at the moment.
Try removing the coins from your inventory, make it like 3millions or something.