Epic Perfect World

Sage is unfair

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Sage WR is meant for mass pk for tankiness , only downside is the roar that might miss
apart of that is fine as it is, no1 plays it coz no WR will ever play just mass pk, gets boring
WR 1v1 mode is by default demon just for the fact that u get good aps, good dmg and better passives, stuns
use full dragon armor( 3HA, 2 LA, unless u magicly have 3xint wrist then u wear r8 wrists 3lines int, 2 LA 2 HA for 4.00) with claw and switch to r8 for def
DPH WR is something that no1 plays because EPW has no such thing as 'dph blessbox' to boost the dph dmg w.o affecting aps dmg too
and the STR Difference between aps and str WR is so small that is just no worth going dph here, sage or demon
sage WR is fine for tankiness, it has its advantages and its cons
just as demon has them
about sage mage, just realise that mage got boosted and its pretty much just as tanky if u use def set, its good lol
people play some classes for the gameplay of DD/offensive
sage WR and mage were designed as support classes from start of pw..its no need to give more offensive power to a class that is designed to tank
by this logic u'd ask as a psy, for more atk lvls coz u deal low dmg in white voodoo xd
use 2 mdef orns vs most classes, 1pdef 1 mdef for WBs WRs Sins
r8 must have mdamage reduce and def level atleast 30 on weapon

tl;dr -> Demon WR is made for both, support(with some -) but can be offensive too(+)
Sage WR -> support( +) offensive ( - )
just like sage sin can never outdamage demon one and has to stunlock due to bad tidal of demon
just like sage psy has no crit while demon one has
just as demon myst has more chi than sage but sage has more raw dmg
etc
Last Edit: Mar 26, 2015, 03:36 pm by Seby

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
sage BM used mainly for DPH and support style and it can be very good if u get good gear,u can be tank and u can be DD.u can be vit BM and u can be full str in sage depends what u want and u can switch between 2 gear sets when u need.

Demon BM.used mainly for APS and DD,as demon ur squishy as any sin here,but u can tank but not good tank as sage.Getting Aps is very hard on r8 gear also u will need to work for it at least double int on 2 piece of r8 gear and the rest for ur choice,depends what weapon u will use.
same here,u can switch between dragon gear and fist to other gear set for exmaple def gear etc etc.

BM is awesome char,dont understimate it ;D sage or demon,they are both good...

Please.... stop.... :/
Last Edit: Mar 26, 2015, 03:39 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I just got double int on wr who want x1
I'm basically 40

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I just got double int on wr who want x1

Me come

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Pm my man Insanity in game

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Quote from: Seby
I can't believe you typed out that much for this thread

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
why don't sins and archers have to constantly change gear? blademasters have to because they cannot reach the right aps without it. leaving them easily killed. while sins forsay, can have alot of intervel, be tanky due to thier tidal, and sage or demon is both good with them. i mean, aparting there other OP abilitys but i won't mention those. im just curious about the gear
I read this entire thread in a really whiny tone. Honestly, if demon and sage were supposed to be the same, the choice to choose one or the other wouldn't even exist.

Also, EAs and sins do change gear, depending on their play style. Ask Soochi, who has like 4 sets of gear. (Or any ea/sin, Soochi was just the first to come to mind).

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I can't believe you typed out that much for this thread
asian typing speed xddd

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
[/quote]
more crit if landslide procs, still sage psy had more dmg and etc.. just some of us also and me playing demon cuz its harder and more fun

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

more crit if landslide procs, still sage psy had more dmg and etc.. just some of us also and me playing demon cuz its harder and more fun

Not if we compair against a 45% crit + sage psy, so, if agatio think about boost sage wiz, BM, i want they to boost demon psy.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
Sage WR is meant for mass pk for tankiness , only downside is the roar that might miss
apart of that is fine as it is, no1 plays it coz no WR will ever play just mass pk, gets boring
WR 1v1 mode is by default demon just for the fact that u get good aps, good dmg and better passives, stuns
use full dragon armor( 3HA, 2 LA, unless u magicly have 3xint wrist then u wear r8 wrists 3lines int, 2 LA 2 HA for 4.00) with claw and switch to r8 for def
DPH WR is something that no1 plays because EPW has no such thing as 'dph blessbox' to boost the dph dmg w.o affecting aps dmg too
and the STR Difference between aps and str WR is so small that is just no worth going dph here, sage or demon
sage WR is fine for tankiness, it has its advantages and its cons
just as demon has them
about sage mage, just realise that mage got boosted and its pretty much just as tanky if u use def set, its good lol
people play some classes for the gameplay of DD/offensive
sage WR and mage were designed as support classes from start of pw..its no need to give more offensive power to a class that is designed to tank
by this logic u'd ask as a psy, for more atk lvls coz u deal low dmg in white voodoo xd
use 2 mdef orns vs most classes, 1pdef 1 mdef for WBs WRs Sins
r8 must have mdamage reduce and def level atleast 30 on weapon

tl;dr -> Demon WR is made for both, support(with some -) but can be offensive too(+)
Sage WR -> support( +) offensive ( - )
just like sage sin can never outdamage demon one and has to stunlock due to bad tidal of demon
just as demon myst has more chi than sage but sage has more raw dmg
etc
Actually, people do play dph wr >myself< and I do believe it's underrated
While I agree that the damage differential between aps build and str isn't massive, it can't really be greater because then the damage would be too good (the only adjustment needed would be accuracy increase)
@the OP
but other than chi conservation; sage warriors do lack compared to demon- even in the tanking catagory because marrow+bell combinations of demon offer more protection than what sage does lol.

That+overall demon is just better suited for pvp with it's better stunning capabilities.
Also to those that think sage>Demon in dph, not very correct because even though a few sage skills increase overall damage, there is no point to dph if you cannot keep your enemy locked efficiently while being able to take hits.
:D

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous
I play sage bm and nothing wrong with it.

Both have advantages and disadvantages.

If you don't think sage is good, do not play it. End of story.
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
i want they to boost demon psy.
Yes bro give me boost pls..
I'm basically 40

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Life is unfair m8

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
This World.....this Mates.....