Epic Perfect World

Stormbringers and Duskblades are now available for private servers

Offline raiz0

• oke
  • Faction: kosmar
Hello
I just saw 2 private servers running with the latest patch (Eclipse) having the nightshade class (stormbringers and duskblades) .

I am wondering , as the files has been released now (otherwise how would they have the classes) , will nightshade join on epic also ?
Im tired of these sins that stun and aps you , with these new classes the auto-attacks are useless , you will need to use the skills to kill peoples.

Waiting for your answer.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Even if agatio gets the files in the ridiculous amount of money it takes to buy them, Epicpw is actualy the only server that tries to balance things since its not just a shet retail pwi server.So it will take a while to get them here.

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
As it was said before, new classes WILL be brought to EpicPW, however Agatio will first try to balance them enough for them to fit in the server, instead of dominate it and be OP.. So it will take some time, but they will be here :)
Last Edit: Mar 25, 2015, 02:47 pm by Three

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline raiz0

• oke
  • Faction: kosmar
Im so waiting for SB to be bringed here , im stuck with my SB at level 98 in PWI and when I see there others SB with full r9r and how good they are im just "fk it , il wait for epw to bring them"

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Im so waiting for SB to be bringed here , im stuck with my SB at level 98 in PWI and when I see there others SB with full r9r and how good they are im just "fk it , il wait for epw to bring them"

Yes they will be here in time, but just like with every major patch we will probably have a test server first to solve the balance issues before implementing it on the main server. It's better to take things slowly, fix the bugs/balance instead of rushing it here and fixing the problems afterwards.

P.S. Server is full of SB already... many sb, everywhere  :'(

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
As it was said in another topic, we are waiting for this race to be fully working, and even after we will need to run some tests in order to TRY to balance things.
We do not release updates with broken, bugged and unfinished work.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
When the test server comes, I volunteer as tribute!
I'm basically 40

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Agatio will first try to balance them enough for them to fit in the server,
and even after we will need to run some tests in order to TRY to balance things.
Epicpw is actualy the only server that tries to balance things since its not just a shet retail pwi server.

Don't want be offensive but, balance ? here ?
Hypocrisy...

however Agatio will first try to balance them enough for them to fit in the server, instead of dominate it and be OP..

Yes, until today a class which overdominate other class wasn't a problem...

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Hypocrisy...

I didnt say server is balanced thats quite impossible.i said "tries" which means it needs work.unless you think a retail server is more balanced than epw ^^

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
I didnt say server is balanced thats quite impossible.i said "tries" which means it needs work.unless you think a retail server is more balanced than epw ^^

Oh, my bad, didn't read well.

So, they are bad at trying.

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
just saying duskblades are OP as fk and fast as hell the thing i hate about the new classes are the stormbringer can run and cast skills

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
just saying duskblades are OP as fk and fast as hell the thing i hate about the new classes are the stormbringer can run and cast skills
I like Duskblade's locking, stormbringer isn't that op but the passives and buffs are oh oh  :police:
Oh, my bad, didn't read well.

So, they are bad at trying.
It's basically trying to make everyone happy, how possible is that?
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
:police: It's basically trying to make everyone happy, how possible is that?

It's not. :rolleyes:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Hypocrisy...

lol go and try find a more balanced pw server, good luck.

+ this
It's basically trying to make everyone happy, how possible is that?