Epic Perfect World

Us vs OC

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Man harpist why you post outnumbered pk 50 warning vs 5 oc doing exceptional job and almost wining :'(
You think this is game mate?Where fairplay mate?You think ppl pk just to pk?!?!You record your wheelchairs vs their crutches?!?!?You have electric wheelchairs with joystick to move on all direction when enemy on have crutches and can go back and forth?!?!
Shame vid  as always, any 10 vs 10 5 vs 5 name place, pwi lvl guild huehuheue only know alliance :police:

P.s (to make it ontopic) nice video ^-^

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Man harpist why you post outnumbered pk 50 warning vs 5 oc doing exceptional job and almost wining :'(
You think this is game mate?Where fairplay mate?You think ppl pk just to pk?!?!You record your wheelchairs vs their crutches?!?!?You have electric wheelchairs with joystick to move on all direction when enemy on have crutches and can go back and forth?!?!
Shame vid  as always, any 10 vs 10 5 vs 5 name place, pwi lvl guild huehuheue only know alliance :police:

gona steal my frens gif and post it
 dont mad bby  O:-)
Last Edit: Mar 23, 2015, 03:36 pm by Skazy

Beatrice♥

Easy pk, nice video harpist  :police:

DeadPolii

well done! Easy pk good fight >:D :)) :))

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
owwwww xDDD nice music harp and generaly nice vid as always xD
.                                                                                                     

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

You forgot something Charly  >:(

Example 1:  :normal-2:

Example 2:  :normal-3:

Example 3:  :normal-1:

Step up your game  :-*

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
 :-*
You forgot something Charly  >:(

Example 1:  :normal-2:

Example 2:  :normal-3:

Example 3:  :normal-1:

Step up your game  :-*

Pls you think i am serious gamer and make troll posts/threads just because i have 4 gb of pw screenshots? :rolleyes: :-*
Last Edit: Mar 23, 2015, 04:15 pm by Charlize

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
:-*
Pls you think i am serious gamer and make troll posts/threads just because i have 4 gb of pw screenshots? :rolleyes: :-*
I guess, lol