Epic Perfect World

Warning and HO vs Artifex and Outcast - Mass pk video

Offline Cody

• Characters: Chespin
  • Faction: Hypocrites
there's no comeback line after what he wrote....
u got ''destroyed, faced destruction''
and its nice to see some arti think i got turned down by pedro when XP core joined Arti  :police:
LOL GAWD DAYUM SHOTS ALL DAY NIGS TAKING COVER IN THE STREETS!

www.hoguild.com
[12/26/2014 10:46:18 AM] Pedro: TW towers are affected by base structures

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
This "feelings express" made my afternoon xD Ty ℬʋttɦҿαɗ  ;D

Nice Vid harp

Aha i'm glad you like humour   :normal-37:
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Probably you would get something like that as reply from him.. Not serious or butthurt ofc hehe

LMAO Remember when you lost 10 vs 10? You guys are mega amateurs, lose to GA and then call allies who bring 60-70 ppl more. You guys were 11 mins at TW LMAO mega easy, we had 40 ppl against your 80, what else to prove?  :normal-2: You guys never won any mass pk against Arti with holy alliance, even when you have 80 and we have 50 we can win, because we are way too good. Also remember when you sig 25 ppl on 6 of us and we won?- I'm sure you remember that pretty well  :normal-3: You guys do skype sig every time when see 1 Arti out of sz, because you can't kill us other way LOL
Also remember 7 years ago when we were in same guild? You was my leader and when i wanted to leave guild you begged me 2 hours to change my mind, but i didn't. And you talk about being serious? LOL
Remember when you applied to join in Artifex? I can post SS how you got denied and then QQed in my pms for 2 months.. After all you pmed me and asked for ally  :normal-9:
Your ally leader gonna RQ soon anyway, he is most serious, because he RQ after winning 1 TW against XP and then lost 1, i'm so sure he RQ before because i know he can't be busy in real life LOL
Wanna talk about being serious gamer? You're going so tryhard with recruiting.. camping media section to search new players to inv in guild.. ppl who can post videos on forum, ofc you add them in skype first to asslck them, yet you outnumber every pk with 2x more ppl, i have SS when you did that  :normal-2:
Also i don't think you can ever win us.. Come 10 vs 10, 5 vs 5 or anything, i'm sure you are too scared to lose.
Stop acting like you don't care about game, because you're the only one who cares, noone else is so serious like you LOL We never outnumbered you, when you gonna realize that? Oh you're too blind to see that LOL Stop posting long butthurt comments, because i don't care at all.
On topic, nice video, i like the music.  :normal-1:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Kermo did it again

:normal-2:
and to think harpist was not a serious gamer  :normal-11: look at his tryhardness
what a maddie....please guys keep those SS's  up , i want to keep laughing  :normal-2:
Hypocrisy intensifies  :'( :))
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
I don't think this thread is about a pk video anymore, instead about Pedro's fans expressing their admiration for him, snertastic.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
there's no comeback line after what he wrote....
u got ''destroyed, faced destruction''
and its nice to see some arti think i got turned down by pedro when XP core joined Arti  :police:

I got destroyed because i didnt bothered to reply to every single thing to the guy who used to say " text me if real DT, if XP comes i wake up" even tho he had to wake up in 5hours?LOL
I'ts funny to see how some of you talk about "omg text for pk" , when Kermo was who invited that crap LOL ...
Or let me guess i should contest , the obvious that everyone knows, how the alliance you guys made is based upon desperate and it's pointless ?LOL is that what you wanted to say , even tho everyone knows , including most people in it ?
Everything i have done, PK wise , you guys did or try aswell, only difference was i still didn't need a gigantic alliance with twice numbers to be able to PK.
Talk about recruit when Kermo spent 3 weeks pming everyone to leave Artifex, even ATX got pm'ed , who he never talked during his time in here, once he left , he was all over the guy LOL i just don't think it's worth to post cause pretty much everyone knows Kermo is a ragequiter and completelly mentally challenged.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
keep it coming guys ....

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
I got destroyed because i didnt bothered to reply to every single thing to the guy who used to say " text me if real DT, if XP comes i wake up" even tho he had to wake up in 5hours?LOL
I'ts funny to see how some of you talk about "omg text for pk" , when Kermo was who invited that crap LOL ...
Or let me guess i should contest , the obvious that everyone knows, how the alliance you guys made is based upon desperate and it's pointless ?LOL is that what you wanted to say , even tho everyone knows , including most people in it ?
Everything i have done, PK wise , you guys did or try aswell, only difference was i still didn't need a gigantic alliance with twice numbers to be able to PK.
Talk about recruit when Kermo spent 3 weeks pming everyone to leave Artifex, even ATX got pm'ed , who he never talked during his time in here, once he left , he was all over the guy LOL i just don't think it's worth to post cause pretty much everyone knows Kermo is a ragequiter and completelly mentally challenged.

I quess its time to answer to your post.

......text..................LOL...........text.......................LOL.........text.........................LOL.......text.................mentaly challenged.

Offline Cody

Some people laugh too much at the stuff that THEY are typing LOL <----..........................

www.hoguild.com

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
We are better than you guys. Don't be upset by this statement. Train... Work hard... Believe in yourself... and one day you might come to PK with even numbers.

Offline Cody

......text..................LOL...........text.......................LOL.........text.........................LOL.......text.................mentaly challenged.
WE LEGIT POSTED THIS SAME TIME LOOLOLOLOLO...LOL

www.hoguild.com

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Probably you would get something like that as reply from him.. Not serious or butthurt ofc hehe

LMAO Remember when you lost 10 vs 10? You guys are mega amateurs, lose to GA and then call allies who bring 60-70 ppl more. You guys were 11 mins at TW LMAO mega easy, we had 40 ppl against your 80, what else to prove?  :normal-2: You guys never won any mass pk against Arti with holy alliance, even when you have 80 and we have 50 we can win, because we are way too good. Also remember when you sig 25 ppl on 6 of us and we won?- I'm sure you remember that pretty well  :normal-3: You guys do skype sig every time when see 1 Arti out of sz, because you can't kill us other way LOL
Also remember 7 years ago when we were in same guild? You was my leader and when i wanted to leave guild you begged me 2 hours to change my mind, but i didn't. And you talk about being serious? LOL
Remember when you applied to join in Artifex? I can post SS how you got denied and then QQed in my pms for 2 months.. After all you pmed me and asked for ally  :normal-9:
Your ally leader gonna RQ soon anyway, he is most serious, because he RQ after winning 1 TW against XP and then lost 1, i'm so sure he RQ before because i know he can't be busy in real life LOL
Wanna talk about being serious gamer? You're going so tryhard with recruiting.. camping media section to search new players to inv in guild.. ppl who can post videos on forum, ofc you add them in skype first to asslck them, yet you outnumber every pk with 2x more ppl, i have SS when you did that  :normal-2:
Also i don't think you can ever win us.. Come 10 vs 10, 5 vs 5 or anything, i'm sure you are too scared to lose.
Stop acting like you don't care about game, because you're the only one who cares, noone else is so serious like you LOL We never outnumbered you, when you gonna realize that? Oh you're too blind to see that LOL Stop posting long butthurt comments, because i don't care at all.
On topic, nice video, i like the music.  :normal-1:
Insane gamer reply! Wow! The butthurtness and tryhardism in your comment made me sweat like in a sauna as i read it ! Insane!!!!!!11!!1!!!!!11
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
WE LEGIT POSTED THIS SAME TIME LOOLOLOLOLO...LOL
No, he was 1 second faster
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶

Reminds me of old friend.......Trust me...... :))

Offline Cody

The skype sig for backup was called. Getting shots fired in the streets too hot for the police.

www.hoguild.com

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
I don't think this thread is about a pk video anymore, instead about Pedro's fans expressing their admiration for him, snertastic.
we are applying aritfex tacitcs!!!!
u can talk on hour how kermo is this and that, rq or stuff blabla, idc and neither know, but point is that guy threw all stuff u did on forums, he made pedrosner into pedro, rekt easied, u got unknowned!!!!  :normal-2: :normal-14: kappa
hopefully ur not ''mentally challenged brain'' will understand since i wrote it on ur language, oh for texts
hmm i wonder if skype is tryhard in ur opinion too?
and that he pm'd every1 from ur guild, so what? what do u do? i have countless samples where u pm'd every1 to come back and why they left artifex? talking of buttlicking... ewwwwwwwww, really? u call him buttlicker and u arent?
u make friends and he buttlicks? what makes u think he isnt making friends?
im not protecting kermo dw, honestly he doesnt like me nor i like him, but u need to wake up be4 its too late

and the most retarded thing u do, is act smart even tho ur vocabulary is very poor, u dont even know past tense...
u cant call other's stupid if u are one of them, i mean u can, but that makes u look even more stupid and narrow minded, also at some point hypocrite