Epic Perfect World

"im on artis side for your own good"

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

I thought its your ally or ?

Nice fake screenshot. What server did you take it on?

He's not the first one to do what you mention here, so shut your hypocrism away.

Well, for starters, hypocrism isn't even a word you English illiterate. It's hypocrisy.
Secondly, I don't see how I am being hypocritical in any way considering the fact I don't post mass PK videos, conjure up fake screenshots or old ones from forever ago that aren't even relevant anymore. So, it'd be best if you just shut up before you make yourself look more upset and stupid than you already are doing.  :rolleyes:

Offline nikec

• Characters: Nikec
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
best pk video. Warning beating Artifex and OC at the same time lool i think enemy need to make an alliance to stand a chance against Warning..
Rev is smart boy

Offline LailaMery

• we're all damaged in our own way,nobody is perfect
  • Characters: LailaMery
  • Faction: Mutants
Enemy getting noved by me 24/7 , i think im gud :rolleyes:

Offline Zhake

• Ferocity★ Director
  • Characters: time
  • Faction: Outcasts☆ 2018
Drop the arti + oc bull****.

./RPKs with fero members in artifex sometimes
./PKs with Zerk once
./Now presumably allied with all of artifex
./Didn't get called out for backstabbing arti entire time in that one PK vs alliance at same spot (i think we are allied xd  ;))

Would sound even better if we didn't RPK arti as well on a daily basis :police:

And since we're posting skype convos, you can see what happens when warning goes vs an OC squad.

Last Edit: Mar 22, 2015, 02:39 am by Zhake

Offline nikec

• Characters: Nikec
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
1# TW with Warning, Outcasts( The best ) vs Poopest ( Warning )
  3 Minute

2# TW with Warning, Outcasts( The best ) vs Poopest ( Warning )
5 Minute

Can find 4 more of these even one with 2 minutes, do not act wat is not your rank harpist boy
Good guild leader make tw easy to win

Kizumbau

Well, for starters, hypocrism isn't even a word you English illiterate. It's hypocrisy.
Secondly, I don't see how I am being hypocritical in any way considering the fact I don't post mass PK videos, conjure up fake screenshots or old ones from forever ago that aren't even relevant anymore. So, it'd be best if you just shut up before you make yourself look more upset and stupid than you already are doing.  :rolleyes:

Don't you think I know LOOOOOOOOOOL

I took the word from your "English illiterate" boyfriend, too lazy to find the post now.  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

So give your english lessons to him, or are you too busy giving him something else.  :normal-3:

And yes, you are a hypocrite.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
I wonder how it feels to know that Outcasts was the last guild able to GvG Artifex, and then to realize for harpist that he got EX OC join his pathetic guild of failures and made alliance with hangover and still loses, you bring shame to all the EX OC members you sitting here playing the game still, made alliance and got more people and even have more people in PK than artifex. last time i legit counted numbers in PK 15 more with alliance and still getting sh1t on by 1 guild, to pathetic for words i dont even understand or where you get the balls from to talk to the guild leader who sh1t about 5 times on you and all those TWs together in videos are 13minutes...

Kizumbau

I wonder how it feels to know that Outcasts was the last guild able to GvG Artifex, and then to realize for harpist that he got EX OC join his pathetic guild of failures and made alliance with hangover and still loses, you bring shame to all the EX OC members you sitting here playing the game still, made alliance and got more people and even have more people in PK than artifex. last time i legit counted numbers in PK 15 more with alliance and still getting sh1t on by 1 guild, to pathetic for words i dont even understand or where you get the balls from to talk to the guild leader who sh1t about 5 times on you and all those TWs together in videos are 13minutes...

GvG'd and failed miserably at it, might as well have allied a "sh1tty" faction so at least you would have won once or twice against them.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran

:D :D :D :D
♡ Bellend ♡
Plus he even took GA just to increase the numbers  :-\ All the hatred and shittalk had been forgotten.

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran

Sorry to dissapoint u but it was taken on epic perfect world

I know u believe in your leader but hes just full of lies once u realize that would be easier for u.

U can say whatever u want but its true that OC is supporting artifex becasue as rev said he wants us to get bored so he can created back his own faction and fight artifex by himself "oh irony supporting them to fight against later". Its not my words its his one. So before u start with OC is full rpk just think for once and stop talking nonesences

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Locking for too much drama/arguing/other BS. Not even going to clean this crap. Jeez.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.