Epic Perfect World

NW Passes

Offline Wines

• Custom title?
  • Characters: Wines
  • Faction: Tempted
I am 100% Sure this topic has been brought up by other players of the server but lets bring it back up to show the importance of this. Why do 2 Passes exist!? Im sure people complain about having only 1 pass cuz of "bad nation" But how is NW fair when two passes
are given ? Through past NWs Frost has been given a good name hence why everyone wants to go to frost but there are times light flame and dark has won fiest before but why not now? Cuz of people who leave. Im 100% sure if people quit leaving or complaining about being in a non-frost nation and play it serious , they will also win. but at this moment with two passes... This looks like a big pink elephant in the room. Please Fix this GM. Only 1 Pass per character .

Offline 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒩𝒽𝒾

• Epic
  • Get Gud
  • Characters: PhongNhi
  • Faction: 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼

Offline Fluke

• Beginner
  • Characters: Incipient
  • Faction: Beyond

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
2 passes were implemented because people DC'ed during NW. People complained that they were dced and can't get into NW so when they asked a GM if they can be ported into the nation with their friends etc. but people lie, not really surprising, they pm GM a winning nation and get more ST. It caused problems etc. thats why there are 2 passes.Yes it's annoying that people leave and go to a newer nation, mainly because the ones that leave are retarded and give up once they see. "*** IM IN LIGHT, BUT I NEED ST, OMG I THINK I SHOULD TRY AGAIN" Like really.... it's Nation Wars for christ sakes, use your brain on which land to attack and you stack up points.... going to frost 24/7 is going to make so many people RQ.

Offline ʳᵘˢᵉ

• (ᵔᴥᵔ)
-1 because I don't want over half my pt to dc and then be stuck with a 4 person squad again or have to grab randoms in nation chat.

Offline Wines

• Custom title?
  • Characters: Wines
  • Faction: Tempted
-1 because I don't want over half my pt to dc and then be stuck with a 4 person squad again or have to grab randoms in nation chat.

Honestly see ur point but nowadays nw is frost sided... imagine if all rq cuz didnt get frost Lol. Will be frost vs nothing and no one get sT anymore gf

Offline Mia

• Characters: Woopsy
I will remove the second pass, since it seems to be doing more bad than good, if people are leaving right after they enter the "wrong" nation in their belief...

he have already said he will remove it....

as for general opinion idk if its good or bad..
it would be perfect solution if, you could teleport back to NW if you dc/teleport in town...