Epic Perfect World

Please help , i dunno how to Fix the Server offline.

Offline jaymark15

• Beginner
  • Character: Kings_Head
Please Teach how to fix the server offline,  i already did all the Solution 1.    but still the  server offline

Offline Rakista

• Beginner
I got same problem here.

I try and follow the instructions here http://epicpw.com/support/known-issues-and-fixes/

but still no effect. then tried to reinstall the game, now my problem is it wont auto-update. update server connection fails.

pls help us.

Offline mrponbok21

been trying all the posted one but still not patching......
i cant download the patches st the side.... mediafire wont load

Offline Click

Haysss!!!! I have to play game but all the solutions in forum doesnt work! Grrrrrr can someone who did it correctly help us?!!! I played nicely yesterday but why this now???

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Restart router and PC again please.
Last Edit: Mar 21, 2015, 10:38 am by Agatio

Offline mrponbok21

can you give us any other link to download patch.... it says: www.mediafire.com/download/7658j7zi2zs6gjk/epw-patch-v86-v100.cup - did not match any documents. when you try to search it...
any other place where we can download the manual patch

Offline Click

Sir Agatio i tried restarting my PC and router many times, and still it wont fix the problem.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
If the problem is concerned several players from one area and if you could play yesterday just fine, it is most likely issue related to your location only. From my observations, such issues usually are sorted in 1 day or so by the people responsible for this.