Epic Perfect World

Short Bloodfeast rampage #APS God

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
I love the slow motion effect. Great video.
Last Edit: Mar 21, 2015, 05:00 am by Mog

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
them slow motion moments......the deathchain......best.  :normal-2: :normal-3:

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Wish you'd learn how to pk with even numbers, maybe then rev would upload whole pk. Till then, enjoy getting easied by small rpk squads  :-[
i wasnt in vid what u talking about  :police:

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Lol what is death chain ???
Nice vid  ^-^

• : D
1:14 best part LMFAO. Nice video.  :-[
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
For those who complain about short video: learn to read idiots. The title already explains it's a short clip of Rev making easies.
On topic: nice video, not so good music aaaand I feel grateful these times that we're on the same side so I'm not getting ***ed like harpist LOL

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
L#AL$ALL$AL$AL#AL@$@$LA$ALW#L%$% holi moder of god m3ng i bet you use some dmg cheat xd!
you should name this "Short Bloodfeast Extermination" xd! good video bro

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Nice video rev ^^ and EL OH EL!!!
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
For those who complain about short video: learn to read idiots. The title already explains it's a short clip of Rev making easies.
On topic: nice video, not so good music aaaand I feel grateful these times that we're on the same side so I'm not getting ****ed like harpist LOL
ITS OKEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE JUST FIVEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good video .

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Nice video Rev  :-X
ITS OKEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE JUST FIVEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good video .
I hate you  :-X

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★

Offline Dev

• Old Player
Back to the original roots.