Epic Perfect World

Do something about nw

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
The fact that we have 2 entry passes is being abused as fk. Frost lottery tickets  :rolleyes:

Pretty much this  :P

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
Remove nw quest and put weekly nw entry in account panel. Or put two if there's so many people complaining about disconnecting but I think it's mostly their fault as they have been told what to do in order to not disconnect and they still do it. :rolleyes:

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Removing the 2nd pass might help it improve, or bigger guilds that make NW parties should team up against frost if they get dark/light. We used to do this when we made 3-4 PTs for NW and it worked pretty great

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
The fact that we have 2 entry passes is being abused as fk. Frost lottery tickets  :rolleyes:
This pretty much describes the issue perfectly.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Remove nw quest and put weekly nw entry in account panel. Or put two if there's so many people complaining about disconnecting but I think it's mostly their fault as they have been told what to do in order to not disconnect and they still do it. :rolleyes:

Please educate this lady, since I totally don't know what I need to do in case of dc danger.  I personally have never had this problem, at least not yet, but safe than sorry.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
NW is a state of mind, only way to fix it is to cure the brainwashed people into thinking getting into a nation means certain win.
Removing the 2 tickets is a terrible idea, I dc'd right when I was about to get ported, so without a second ticked I was just supposed to not go?
o.O
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
Please educate this lady, since I totally don't know what I need to do in case of dc danger.  I personally have never had this problem, at least not yet, but safe than sorry.
Wait 30 seconds, I've personally never dc'd either but it only happens when too many people enter at once and you're doing a favor to yourself and others by entering a bit later.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Wait 30 seconds, I've personally never dc'd either but it only happens when too many people enter at once and you're doing a favor to yourself and others by entering a bit later.

Basically this, a system overload. 400+ people entering at once=crash. Give it a min or two after war started to ensure no dc.
Yall need to stop making NW threads already. Its starting to become like a plague now like the Nerf threads.
Aga said he will remove 2nd pass. Now, he planning on two nations only wars. Nothing else the man can do. He isn't a magic man to fix people's brains.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline BriEsT

• Don
I was also trying to make NW 2 nations only, but weird things were happening   :-X

Imho 2 squads that actually know what they are doing in the Light nation would be enough to make it first or second. It seems that now people purposely re-enter till they join Frost. Before when there only was 1 pass, Flame nation was always the "bad" one.

Only thing you could do to fix NW would be the 2 nation idea . Removing 2nd pass wont make any difference due to many ppl , including myself , having 10000000000000 alts they can log in easy and just get a new nation .

Removing 2nd pass would be a bad idea for ppl that dc while entering with pts , keep it .

And what do you mean by " wierd things were happening " if you could explain .

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Only thing you could do to fix NW would be the 2 nation idea . Removing 2nd pass wont make any difference due to many ppl , including myself , having 10000000000000 alts they can log in easy and just get a new nation .

Removing 2nd pass would be a bad idea for ppl that dc while entering with pts , keep it .

+1 what danilo said

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I love the 2 nation only idea. NW might actually be fun again with this.

And if you guys don't want to d/c, just wait like 15, 30, or a minute before entering. Turn down your graphics and whatnot. It's not that hard, people. (I also agree with removing the second pass.)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
i never get dc when entering LOL.
i just press to get in only after half of people already got in

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Pretty much this.

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
i never get dc when entering LOL.
i just press to get in only after half of people already got in

Basically this. It's common knowledge on PWI. Wait just a tiny bit and no DC. Down with the 2nd pass. It was implemented in good faith and unfortunately a lot of the playerbase abuses it. The 2 Nation idea is good but for now something has to be done.

Offline ʳᵘˢᵉ

• (ᵔᴥᵔ)
2 nations would be amazing, holy f-- macaroni.