Epic Perfect World

Do something about nw

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
I know its not your fault ppl are retarted and dont even try unless the join frost but this is ridiculus :-\

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
didn't aga already say he is gonna remove the 2. entry pass?
Agatio said he is going to remove the second entry pass, however I don't think I can really fix the problem. You can still log an alt if you didn't join frost and try again until get in.

NW is just retarded as it is.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I was also trying to make NW 2 nations only, but weird things were happening   :-X

Imho 2 squads that actually know what they are doing in the Light nation would be enough to make it first or second. It seems that now people purposely re-enter till they join Frost. Before when there only was 1 pass, Flame nation was always the "bad" one.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
what if we use the ultra big map?maybe some pts can "sneak" and get more lands lands=more "balance"?maybe :'(

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player

This.  :sad:
Ha kinda looks like flame is giving you the middle finger :))

And yea I wish there was only one pass. From my short time here I've never seen light win.. or even come in 3rd. Always a very distant last.

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
make 2 NW nation!!! only Frost and Flame then remove 2nd entry and 1 Player Per IP Problem fix = Hard PVP and PK

MAKE NW REAL PK :)
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
make 2 NW nation!!! only Frost and Flame then remove 2nd entry and 1 Player Per IP Problem fix = Hard PVP and PK

1 Player per IP = me and my husband have to take turns doing nw and can't go together anymore?
And people that dc while getting ported in can't even go on some other toon? No, ty.

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
1 Player per IP = me and my husband have to take turns doing nw and can't go together anymore?
And people that dc while getting ported in can't even go on some other toon? No, ty.
sorry if I offended you :(

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
sorry if I offended you :(
You didn't. I just don't agree with your idea. :P

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

Terrible idea. 

It's hard to fix this lopsided situation.  It's frustrating because I'd rather not change to an alt (that doesn't need the tokens) and still have a 25% chance of getting any measurable ST. Can only hope that the 1-pass thing alleviates it even a little since it can't be completely eliminated.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Kia

Terrible idea.

Today half our squad (4 out of 7 people) had the famous bug of disconnecting while porting into NW.
Without the 2nd pass we wouldn't have been able to get into the same nation.

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
Terrible idea. 

It's hard to fix this lopsided situation.  It's frustrating because I'd rather not change to an alt (that doesn't need the tokens) and still have a 25% chance of getting any measurable ST. Can only hope that the 1-pass thing alleviates it even a little since it can't be completely eliminated.
sorry if I offended you too :(

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
The fact that we have 2 entry passes is being abused as fk. Frost lottery tickets  :rolleyes:
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden