Epic Perfect World

Character slots

Offline Modest

• Content♥
  • Faction: No
So, with the new classes coming out soon, a lot of us already have maxed character slots with bound gear, tm capes, and other valuables. Sure tm isn't all that hard to run and sure you can always just farm another card set, cube neck and warsong belt for the new classes (pls no), but that's so inconvenient. If possible, I think we should be able to have an extra 2 characters per account on release. It could even be a cash shop thing, since it is more of a convenience than a necessity.
Just some food for thought. ^^
Cheeva~150 Sage Cleric
Midget~150 Sage Barb
Avarta~150 Sage Seeker
Eldyn~150 Sage Psy
Diminutive~150 Demon BM
Modest~150 Demon Mystic
Malign~150 Demon Sin
Brawr~150 Demon Veno

Offline jc138

+1   really need more character slots~~~

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
+1 It should be possible, the merged servers on PWI have more slots. But then again I don't know much about coding and how difficult it would be. More slots would be great though.

Offline Modest

• Content♥
  • Faction: No
Yeah, I'm worried about the amount of work it takes to make it possible. If not too hard I hope they consider ^^
Cheeva~150 Sage Cleric
Midget~150 Sage Barb
Avarta~150 Sage Seeker
Eldyn~150 Sage Psy
Diminutive~150 Demon BM
Modest~150 Demon Mystic
Malign~150 Demon Sin
Brawr~150 Demon Veno

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
lol Definitely a big +1 from me. You can never have too many toons :) And I love the idea of maybe having it a cash shop extension item.
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
+1. Will stop people biching from not having enough character slots to test inis. Hu3hu3hu3hu3 (i am one of these people.. I think I'm going to go die a little inside now. q.q)

But srsly, +1 because I know several people who are maxed on character slots. And this would be better than having to create a new toon.

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
+1 i need this q.q

icyyuki

+1 Yes pleaseeee  O:-)

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

bvanharjr

+1. However I believe that it's hard coded, and impossible to change.
Last Edit: Mar 22, 2015, 12:01 am by LillySatou

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
-1 because i use 4 accounts with done cape and sht...
jk, +1, its a good idea

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1 Would be useful to have this

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley