we do rpk .. we only use faction sig if its involved in more than 3 pts
we do not bid in small factions in TW lands
we didn't ally big factions ..
:pig-2: :pig-13: :pig-2:

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
so fkin easy dude oh my god always win with the outnumber, also to that sh1tty called cleaver i will never everrrrrrrrrrrrr  join some poopi alliance of poopi players, n also i never joined artifex on my main or been in there for more than 2 days to all player of alliance who dare to make a comment that is meant to be offensive - you have beer logo/period logo above your head you have no right make a comment you lose every pk even when you got 20 more than the enemy you worthless garbage players you wont ever win anything
Last Edit: Mar 19, 2015, 12:17 am by Bloodfeast

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Big apologies to bae because his thread/video that was made merely for comedic purposes had to turn into such a massive sht fest of maddies who clearly have upper respiratory problems due to the amount of sht on their chests.   :rolleyes:

PS: I love u my kawaii desu senpai e-date ur so cute hahah yeah haha omg im so shy!!! :33333333333

Tbh the thread title and the OP was literally MADE to instigate something against another guild.

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
so fkin easy dude oh my god always win with the outnumber, also to that sh1tty called cleaver i will never everrrrrrrrrrrrr  join some poopi alliance of poopi players, n also i never joined artifex on my main or been in there for more than 2 days to all player of alliance who dare to make a comment that is meant to be offensive - you have beer logo/period logo above your head you have no right make a comment you lose every pk even when you got 20 more than the enemy you worthless garbage players you wont ever win anything

Now rev your turn, post videos of u wiping artis completly so they stop coming and give up.  :normal-36:
Oh wait i forgot, it has NEVER happened.

"you worthless garbage players you wont ever win anything" - now it has different meaning what u wrote right, considering its u who has never won anything :) ?

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian

Now rev your turn, post videos of u wiping artis completly so they stop coming and give up.  :normal-36:

"you worthless garbage players you wont ever win anything" - now it has different meaning what u wrote right, considering its u who has never won anything :) ?
Who the fck are you to even make comment dude, you make alliance to fight artifex you cant even fight on your own, Outcasts was the last guild to GvG artifex you and your players are awful full of rejects and wheelchairs, why are you posting videos ? do you want me to put the 5 TWs on here which all together lasted 30 minutes LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you fkin disgrace you shouldve stayed at backstabbing main guilds random

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran

Except in those videos, it's not only warning vs artifex, but HO + Warning vs Artifex.  :normal-9:

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
Except in those videos, it's not only warning vs artifex, but HO + Warning vs Artifex.  :normal-9:
exactly dude who the fck is this kid with his alliance

Offline Zhake

• Ferocity★ Director
  • Characters: time
  • Faction: Outcasts☆ 2018
GvG for gods only >this is a post<.

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Who the fck are you to even make comment dude, you make alliance to fight artifex you cant even fight on your own, Outcasts was the last guild to GvG artifex
GvG for gods only >this is a post<.

Goodnight

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex

icyyuki

we dont skype sig for 1- pt of players lol
we do rpk .. we only use faction sig if its involved in more than 3 pts

best joke of 2015 *claps*  :pig-2:

i can't... XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
Goodnight

?????????? you think i would make alliance with the sh1ttest guild in the server? i wanted you to get rid of ruthless at that time cause that was the only way for warning to give OC a challenge l0l, i wont ever ally anyone and sink as low as your pitiful guild you dont know me boy

Offline Kiro

• Characters: Kiro/xBrenda/Xiiomara
Goodnight

Great laugh right before sleep LOL