Epic Perfect World

Outcasts - Why Warning Wont 10v10

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I've been here since before Rev was even on this server, Sir. Sit down.

and you are still bad.

Offline Dustin

• Old Player
youre both non factor guilds. lesbehonest

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
youre both non factor guilds. lesbehonest
no you are

Kizumbau

I dont think you or anyone from Warning can talk about Artifex's numbers after that 80vs80 in TW that lasted 16 minutes, and the one 2days after, where warning had maybe less 10 to 15 ppl and lasted 11 minutes.

You should stick to the thread topic.

Shut the fk up you loser, lose 80v80 TW in 19 min. :normal-2: :normal-5: :normal-2: :normal-24: :normal-24:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Shut the fk up you loser, lose 80v80 TW in 19 min. :normal-2: :normal-5: :normal-2: :normal-24: :normal-24:

Warning lost in 11  :normal-2: think that's a new record across PW tbh  :normal-11:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

hello sir pls dont say my  name again u make want to  :normal-31: :normal-31: :normal-31: :normal-31: : dont say my name pls bro

Lmao, don't talk,
[4:07:11 PM] Mark: http://prntscr.com/6igiye
[4:07:41 PM] Christiana: lol?
[4:08:00 PM] Mark: nevr lose
[4:08:02 PM] Mark: nevr...
[4:08:21 PM] Mark: http://prntscr.com/6igjl4
[4:08:36 PM] Christiana: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
[4:08:42 PM] Mark: waiot
[4:08:44 PM] Mark: I go find more
[4:08:58 PM] Mark: http://prntscr.com/6igjxb
[4:09:22 PM] Christiana: i lol'd
[4:09:31 PM] Mark: this was the 2nd one
[4:09:39 PM] Mark: this happened in HO
[4:09:42 PM] Mark: http://prntscr.com/6igkb3
[4:09:50 PM] Mark: when you think about artifex
[4:09:55 PM] Mark: when he was my puppy...
[4:09:59 PM] Mark: after I 1v1'd robbert
[4:10:07 PM] Mark: ''wow dude you're rly the best sin''
[4:11:22 PM] Mark: http://prntscr.com/6igl9a
[4:11:24 PM] Mark: raa
[4:13:29 PM] Mark: found more
[4:13:38 PM] Mark: this ss folder
[4:13:41 PM] Mark: is only 20 gb
[4:13:47 PM] Mark: before it was 500 gb
[4:13:55 PM] Mark: http://prntscr.com/6igmlz
[4:14:02 PM] Christiana: man
[4:14:03 PM] Christiana: LOL
[4:14:43 PM] Mark: http://prntscr.com/6ign2m
[4:14:44 PM] Mark: madness
[4:15:49 PM] Mark: damn I like looking at ss's
[4:16:20 PM] Mark: http://prntscr.com/6ignwt
[4:16:28 PM] Mark: when my friend logged
[4:19:51 PM] Mark: this ss's
[4:19:57 PM] Mark: have such good stories behind them

and you are still bad.

And you are still irrelevant as Amanda Bynes.

Kizumbau

Warning lost in 11  :normal-2: think that's a new record across PW tbh  :normal-11:

Didn't they lose in 16?

9 minutes more 9 minutes less, you still suck at leading in this game.

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOAHH IT EVEN SOUNDED POETIC.

#NEXTEMINEM

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Didn't they lose in 16?

9 minutes more 9 minutes less, you still suck at leading in this game.

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOAHH IT EVEN SOUNDED POETIC.

#NEXTEMINEM

I still won , you still mad. That's all it counts

P.S.:Monday TW was 11 mins, Saturday was 16. Hope you get someone as bad to lead, so you can maybe win something  :normal-2:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Big apologies to bae because his thread/video that was made merely for comedic purposes had to turn into such a massive sht fest of maddies who clearly have upper respiratory problems due to the amount of sht on their chests.   :rolleyes:

PS: I love u my kawaii desu senpai e-date ur so cute hahah yeah haha omg im so shy!!! :33333333333
Last Edit: Mar 18, 2015, 10:37 pm by ☆

Kizumbau

I still won , you still mad. That's all it counts

P.S.:Monday TW was 11 mins, Saturday was 16. Hope you get someone as bad to lead, so you can maybe win something  :normal-2:

No  friend no, I'm not in Warning, would never join a guild who's hopelessly trying to win against a merge of complete asslicked idiots who represent 90% of experienced mass PK'ers/TW'ers as a matter of fact, I barely play anymore.  :normal-3:

So keep winning at your little game, when it's over, I hope you don't kill yourself. (ahahah poetic again)

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
No  friend no, I'm not in Warning, would never join a guild who's hopelessly trying to win against a merge of complete asslicked idiots who represent 90% of experienced mass PK'ers/TW'ers as a matter of fact, I barely play anymore.  :normal-3:

So keep winning at your little game, when it's over, I hope you don't kill yourself. (ahahah poetic again)
no matter how many forums account you are going to creat
still will never change the fact that your owner guild can't even  hold more than 20mins in TWs vs artifex and never won any 10vs10 and all they do sig entire ally for few people everyday

correct me if i'm wrong..but prove it

they are just doing like the server they come from.. they cant win so lets outnunber them and kill the server

Kizumbau

no matter how many forums account you are going to creat
still will never change the fact that your owner guild can't even  hold more than 20mins in TWs vs artifex and never won any 10vs10 and all they do sig entire ally for few people everyday

correct me if i'm wrong..but prove it

they are just doing like the server they come from.. they cant win so lets outnunber them and kill the server

My filings r hurt big taim.

Everything you said is true, Artifex is unstoppable, and the only ones killing the server here, are you I even admitted that long time ago XDDDD.

The only part you didn't mention is the part where I couldn't give less ****s about that.  :normal-18:

So I don't really know where is your comment really going...

U are good Ahed, don't mad.

Ok, I stop. I'm sorry OP.

Bye before dogs cast barrage of nerdrage on me. :normal-36:

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
My filings r hurt big taim.

Everything you said is true, Artifex is unstoppable, and the only ones killing the server here, are you I even admitted that long time ago XDDDD.

The only part you didn't mention is the part where I couldn't give less ****s about that.  :normal-18:

So I don't really know where is your comment really going...

U are good Ahed, don't mad.

Ok, I stop. I'm sorry OP.

Bye before dogs cast barrage of nerdrage on me. :normal-36:

well we worked hard to be top faction ..  i think we deserve it
about killing the server part .. nope thats not true .. we dont skype sig for 1- pt of players lol
we do rpk .. we only use faction sig if its involved in more than 3 pts
we do not bid in small factions in TW lands
we didn't ally big factions .. back in the time if you remember when xp was alive .. warming used to backstab artifex everyday in mass pk.. but we didn't ally another factions to stop them .. we've decided to continue rpk guild no matter what

i'm not here to show off and boost my faction ego like mention such a big words " unstopable pro best faction " no i honestly i dont care about that .. i believe we also will come our time someday that we will get defeated by another faction its how pw work
i'm just trying to say that .. idm if holy ally dont want to improve there gameplay  but at least try not to zerk randoms who rpking .. lol

Offline Dustin

• Old Player
Big apologies to bae because his thread/video that was made merely for comedic purposes had to turn into such a massive sht fest of maddies who clearly have upper respiratory problems due to the amount of sht on their chests.   :rolleyes:

PS: I love u my kawaii desu senpai e-date ur so cute hahah yeah haha omg im so shy!!! :33333333333

are u done yet?

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
we only use faction sig if its involved in more than 3 pts
Can i put this quote as my signature pls? :police: