Epic Perfect World

Outcasts - Why Warning Wont 10v10

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
2 minute vid of 1 pk vs warning's 3 minute vid of 5+ pk's after finally winning with more numbers  :police:

bro ur leader wannabe pedro or w/e he is not good at all 2 days and ill see u apping to warning cya bro dont talk to me again

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
bro ur leader wannabe pedro or w/e he is not good at all 2 days and ill see u apping to warning cya bro dont talk to me again

Rev has never sold out and joined another faction that wasn't his in all of the years and servers I've seen him on. He's always been loyal to running his own guild and when that fails, he quits and comes back months later.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Rev has never sold out and joined another faction that wasn't his in all of the years and servers I've seen him on. He's always been loyal to running his own guild and when that fails, he quits and comes back months later.
he was in artifex back in xp days  :-\

icyyuki

LOL this!

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran

At some point in 2013, he was in Worms and HO too.

Offline C

• ☾⋆

LOL this!

At some point in 2013, he was in Worms and HO too.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★

i believe cleaver was talking to some1 else not rev,
i never said rev wont be in oc, im just saying he isnt such a clean soul that never left his leadership for other guild :-X

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium

I don't think you have been on this server for long or did you read what cleaver said

Offline C

• ☾⋆
I don't think you have been on this server for long

I've been here since before Rev was even on this server, Sir. Sit down.

Offline shaterd

• Old Player

I think you should sit down, because you are making yourself look like an idiot with your comments

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I think you should sit down, because you are making yourself look like an idiot with your comments

All chill out, dont stress.
In about 4 weeks it will be over again anyhow, no point in getting worked up.

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
All chill out, dont stress.
In about 4 weeks it will be over again anyhow, no point in getting worked up.

I'm not stressed lol , just trying to stop her from making a fool of herself .. she clearly needs history lessons and she should read over what cleaver said to "zhake"

Warning is also ready to 10v10 OC anytime

Offline LailaMery

• we're all damaged in our own way,nobody is perfect
  • Characters: LailaMery
  • Faction: Mutants
im up for 10vs10 warning and oc !!!!!!!!!!!!!! *callingmygodomembers* if u know what i mean  :-\
Lol butthurt people only know talk
anyways it's a nice video and 'pk' seems fun aswell I just missed this one sadly QQ

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran

hello sir pls dont say my  name again u make want to  :normal-31: :normal-31: :normal-31: :normal-31: : dont say my name pls bro