Epic Perfect World

Mystic Pet

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Neither players HP so much. Yet it is.
Neither dealing so much dmg. Yet we do.
Veno pets stats been adjusted to fit the balance and the dmg/player's hp/defense and all other things "boosted" compared to PWI.
+1.
Didn't understand a thing tbh. Game was never balanced itself so idk where is the said balance.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Didn't understand a thing tbh. Game was never balanced itself so idk where is the said balance.
I mean compared to PWI EPW have a lot diff things from higher hp to higher dmg and defense.
Veno's pets stats where changed to make up for that "boost". Mystics summons not.
I don't see anything bad in making it survive 2 shots instead of 1, at least this way maybe u have time to casts the summon's skill.

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
We spend time and resources to roll pet stats just so they aren't 1 shot... We have pets, you have summons, they were never meant to be tanky.

suggestion was for boosting up "Salvation" pet hp/deff , this one cant attack. so it actually wont be so useless and can last etleast 3 seconds/ can survive after "1shot" an aoe shot, wich is spammed by archers all time in mass pk, i dont remember salvation that weak even in pwi.
afterall mystics are also supporting/healing class, theres also no point to summon it knowing itll be drop in notime, oh and not to mention all myst pets need to be healed after summon, as they spawn with 50% hp ._.'

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Yes, this is really a thread asking to boost mystics, well their pet. Yeah i know what you all are thinking but listen before you start the zhitstorm  :tiger-18:

A mystics pet dies in 1 hit to pretty much any aoe which makes it useless for mass pk.
I'm not asking for the Devil Chihyu's defense to be boosted - i see how horrible that could be for 1v1s
but
i was wondering if we could possibly get a little def boost for the Salvation (the healing one) (a boost of the damage it absorbs wouldnt hurt either imo since what it absorbs atm is a joke considering the dmg we do /take)

I'm not talking about making it overly tanky, just enough to take 1-2 hits before it drops dead to make it somewhat usefull in mass pk's.

Okay, now that you're done reading you can tell me all about how op mystics are already anyhow. (They are ik ik!!)

I support +1 Ever son.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I think what ely was trying to explain is that in pwi you dont do as much dmg - not on a pet or summon either aka the summon can survive a hit or two there which it cant here.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I support +1 Ever son.
I`m not Ever xD (wouldnt mind though, she is a qt <3)

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
that pet is nowhere near useful and i don't see why it should be buffed, you're doing something wrong if you're spam summoning it to 'support' your team taking damage from aoes. mystic pets are fine the way they are.

sources: i am best xpendable support mystic fight me irl

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
suggestion was for boosting up "Salvation" pet hp/deff , this one cant attack. so it actually wont be so useless and can last etleast 3 seconds/ can survive after "1shot" an aoe shot, wich is spammed by archers all time in mass pk, i dont remember salvation that weak even in pwi.
afterall mystics are also supporting/healing class, theres also no point to summon it knowing itll be drop in notime, oh and not to mention all myst pets need to be healed after summon, as they spawn with 50% hp ._.'
Make them spawn with full hp?  :normal-32:

I mean compared to PWI EPW have a lot diff things from higher hp to higher dmg and defense.
Veno's pets stats where changed to make up for that "boost". Mystics summons not.
I don't see anything bad in making it survive 2 shots instead of 1, at least this way maybe u have time to casts the summon's skill.
Never felt like my summons need a boost, just annoying I had to heal up after cast
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
Devil's Chihyu and Storm mistress have a purpose in this game, and therefore don't need a powerup (as mentioned by the op). The third summon on the other hand, Salvation, is completely and utterly useless. Salvation is a support pet and is useful in pwi because of the lower total amount of hp and the lower amount of dmg dealt there. (Thus making shields more viable.)

Example:

The third skill, Warp Shield, adds a shield that can absorb 600 dmg (Yeah... this is worthless). It also increases the defense and resistance of a player by 5% but I have never seen this save anyone's life.

Honestly, you could give them 1 billion hp so no 10 ppl could kill them in 30 minutes, it still wouldn't be gamebreaking. The skills of this pet are just too bad for it to be of any use.

While I don't know how this pet should be boosted (give it more defense and hp or boost it's skills), it could definately use a powerup. Right now it's just a random skill that nobody ever uses and only fills up space.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline Cinnabon

"absorb soul can 1 shot blablabla hippity gaga booboo" yes ! it can, if you watch how myst is doing combo on you AKA debuffing than you will be 1 shot!

-_- none of veno's pet is 1 shot.

as for suggestion +1! ^-^

Loads up mystic client....loads up veno client. Kills fully buffed battle spoopy ghost with 81/80def level (which i know absorb soul negates def lev)and 150% strong pdef and mag def buffs. 18.9k absorb soul skill every time with 150 regular mag weapon without the nature vengeance, 59.9k with it. r8 atk level wep 27.5k/71.7k with nature vengeance debuff+absorb soul skill.

Next pet. Night owl same buffs on it. 28k absorb soul with r8 wep/77.2 with nature vengeance debuff +absorb soul skill.

So please know what your talking about before you try to quote me calling me a liar. Like I said ALL VENO PETS are a 1 shot even without the nature vengeance debuff

For the giggles felt like 3 sparking, rapid growth, energy leeching storm mistress, lysing befudding creeper, tangling mire, extreme poison, nature vengeance, absorb soul with r8 atk level weapon on 130k damage.

Last Edit: Mar 17, 2015, 07:00 pm by Cinnabon

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Loads up mystic client....loads up veno client. Kills fully buffed battle spoopy ghost with 81/80def level (which i know absorb soul negates def lev)and 150% strong pdef and mag def buffs. 18.9k absorb soul skill every time with 150 regular mag weapon without the nature vengeance, 59.9k with it. r8 atk level wep 27.5k/71.7k with nature vengeance debuff+absorb soul skill.

Next pet. Night owl same buffs on it. 28k absorb soul with r8 wep/77.2 with nature vengeance debuff +absorb soul skill.

So please know what your talking about before you try to quote me calling me a liar. Like I said ALL VENO PETS are a 1 shot even without the nature vengeance debuff

To AS. All mystic pets are more or less a 1 shot to pretty much anyone. I'm not asking for a boost for a offensive pet either just for the Salvation. it is useless atm. Completly. It dies in 1 hit and the dmg it absorbs is a joke. A venos pets might die to AS easily but it is still far from useless.

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player

Please reread what i said in my post, and if you see in there me calling you liar, than im sorry, you need help.

good job DD check on veno pet,try on myst pet now, don't duel kill, pk.

i understand that sometimes chewed info is better to take so you wont get choked/misunderstood.

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
Would be AMAZING!
Just to boost Salvation pet since I use it so much and have to recast due to being 1shotted

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Devil's Chihyu and Storm mistress have a purpose in this game, and therefore don't need a powerup (as mentioned by the op). The third summon on the other hand, Salvation, is completely and utterly useless. Salvation is a support pet and is useful in pwi because of the lower total amount of hp and the lower amount of dmg dealt there. (Thus making shields more viable.)

Example:

The third skill, Warp Shield, adds a shield that can absorb 600 dmg (Yeah... this is worthless). It also increases the defense and resistance of a player by 5% but I have never seen this save anyone's life.

Honestly, you could give them 1 billion hp so no 10 ppl could kill them in 30 minutes, it still wouldn't be gamebreaking. The skills of this pet are just too bad for it to be of any use.

While I don't know how this pet should be boosted (give it more defense and hp or boost it's skills), it could definately use a powerup. Right now it's just a random skill that nobody ever uses and only fills up space.
i use it for chi on my demon myst ;33