Epic Perfect World

Mystic Pet

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Yes, this is really a thread asking to boost mystics, well their pet. Yeah i know what you all are thinking but listen before you start the zhitstorm  :tiger-18:

A mystics pet dies in 1 hit to pretty much any aoe which makes it useless for mass pk.
I'm not asking for the Devil Chihyu's defense to be boosted - i see how horrible that could be for 1v1s
but
i was wondering if we could possibly get a little def boost for the Salvation (the healing one) (a boost of the damage it absorbs wouldnt hurt either imo since what it absorbs atm is a joke considering the dmg we do /take)

I'm not talking about making it overly tanky, just enough to take 1-2 hits before it drops dead to make it somewhat usefull in mass pk's.

Okay, now that you're done reading you can tell me all about how op mystics are already anyhow. (They are ik ik!!)

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
 :normal-37: Hi

+1 

is good idea

Offline Cinnabon

Mystic can 1 shoot any pet in game with 1 absorb soul skill so buffing theres is unfair in my opinion. -1

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Ehhhh -1
My reason is because a mystic's pet is really used when they use it to "absorb the power"
Now yes,WF pet has def aswell but they can't use it to get MORE power from it to 1 shot people
Also this:
Mystic can 1 shoot any pet in game with 1 absorb soul skill so buffing theres is unfair in my opinion. -1

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
+1 agatio for boost support pet's def  :normal-37:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Ehhhh -1
My reason is because a mystic's pet is really used when they use it to "absorb the power"
Now yes,WF pet has def aswell but they can't use it to get MORE power from it to 1 shot people
Also this:

mystics dont get more power if their pet has more def though.

Offline Reya

• Nya.
  • Faction: ALTS
Since i play it +1  8)

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
mystics dont get more power if their pet has more def though.

Yes I know,but their pet's main purpose is to get more power
Its just my opinion anyway
I play mystic too sometimes ^^

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
I think the mystic's pets are alright as is.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
You can recall it in 1.5 seconds every 8 seconds and it's ready to use skills asap. I think it's fair if they die fast as you can recall them just as fast.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline ~Venom~

+1

Even though I hardly use salvation (precisely for the reason the op stated) it would be nice for her to have some purpose again.  The leeched shield is nice and if absorb correctly can work as a watered down deaden effect but again that's only if she's alive to be leeched....her warp shield is just a joke pure and simple lol. If we could get that boosted as well I'd be happy.
To become a god you need 3 things...
A little knowledge, A little power, And a whole lot of idiots.

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
"absorb soul can 1 shot blablabla hippity gaga booboo" yes ! it can, if you watch how myst is doing combo on you AKA debuffing than you will be 1 shot!

-_- none of veno's pet is 1 shot.

as for suggestion +1! ^-^

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
"absorb soul can 1 shot blablabla hippity gaga booboo" yes ! it can, if you watch how myst is doing combo on you AKA debuffing than you will be 1 shot!

-_- none of veno's pet is 1 shot.

as for suggestion +1! ^-^
We spend time and resources to roll pet stats just so they aren't 1 shot... We have pets, you have summons, they were never meant to be tanky.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
We spend time and resources to roll pet stats just so they aren't 1 shot... We have pets, you have summons, they were never meant to be tanky.
Neither players HP so much. Yet it is.
Neither dealing so much dmg. Yet we do.
Veno pets stats been adjusted to fit the balance and the dmg/player's hp/defense and all other things "boosted" compared to PWI.
+1.