Epic Perfect World

sage/demon Soul of Silence

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Sorry for late.

+1 since soul of silence sage and demon are the same, with same proc chance and the silence gonna increase from 3 secs to 4 only, useless keep dis nerfed.

Psy isnt a weak class is one of the strongest, u just need know how play being 100+ atk lv and not camping white voodoo and demon psy.

And wait when new classes come, if ppl will even remember about soul of silence, OPs stuffs are coming.

And i unnerfed Soul of Retaliation and Vengeance,

Only because yangster can rap3 we all with spam of seals above stun, doesnt mean our class is bad, give me hakward gear and u all def sins are fked.
Last Edit: Mar 17, 2015, 05:42 pm by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Last Edit: Aug 04, 2015, 01:22 pm by Ahed

Offline ~Venom~

Sure why not. If a 1 second longer silence or a more procing slience give me the chance to throw a heal to a fish so they can rape with the AoEs then I'm all for that  :police:

To become a god you need 3 things...
A little knowledge, A little power, And a whole lot of idiots.

bvanharjr

Why the heck not. +1

Offline wannabepro

Most important fix at most servers.
I think people do not realize how main it is :police:

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Most important fix at most servers.
I think people do not realize how main it is :police:

How is it a fix when psy dies to everything without seal even proc?(i am not saying psy is underpowered)
And its the only class that doesnt have all their lvl 11 skill available?
Find it kinda unfair
P.s ty everyone for keeping it civilized ^-^

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
it won't make that big of an impact, unless you are a heavy dph class you'll still need will surge to attempt to kill a psychic and get just as sealed and annoyed in between.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
How is it a fix when psy dies to everything without seal even proc?(i am not saying psy is underpowered)
And its the only class that doesnt have all their lvl 11 skill available?
Find it kinda unfair
P.s ty everyone for keeping it civilized ^-^

Actually u failed at this point, psy survavibility comes from the player, u would still die with a 4 secs silence buff.

The stronger point to unnerf Soul of Silence is 4 secs silence will change nothing in balance and news rap3 everybody and will be the real OP.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Every class on epw should have all their demon/sage morai/primal skills available
Dragon Rising pls xDDDDDDDDDDDDD
On topic: idc +1 coz they still gonna die 1 2 3

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
I'm gonna have to say -1 because they're really annoying in 1v1, sometimes can't even do 2 skills in a row on them :( i may be bad, but i don't think they need that silence to be more op.. No hate pls

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
The main people who have issues killing most psys running around these days are the ones who don't read enough to understand how psys work. It's been years, and tbh it really bothers me seeing a level 10 skill on my bar..

+1
I'm basically 40

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
well basicly everyone and their mother knows how to kill a psy so making this sage wont change much about that for ppl that are skilled and know how to time their immunities.

What it will do is give psy some survival...and entire squad .because in mass or any kind of group pk where enemy uses AOE being disabled for 5 sec instead of 3 is a big difference.

"When attacked, the target will
attempt to silence the attacker for 5 seconds.
The success rate of the silence effect is based
on your Soulforce."

So i honestly have mixed thoughts about this would be nice as i main a psy but im not sure if its best for the server "balance".

:/ idk i want it but i dont want others to have it lol

Offline Codykins

• Very Big Noob
  • I play for fun not to have an ego :)
  • Characters: Adriel
  • Faction: Apollumi
I dont see how it would make server unbalanced tbh the ppl -1 this are haters and cant kill psy fast enough b4 will surge runs out.  :rolleyes:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
;o psy dies in hiero
2hits
it doesnt cast anyway xddd