Epic Perfect World

All about that OC :D - pvp 16.03.15

Insanity

This 10 vs 10 will never happen, only keyboard warriors here.  :-\
experienced in people of epw  :normal-9:

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
gm supporting warning, but yeah u have point they will never show for 10v10 when im on :c only chat 10v10

Yeah and if Hell were to freeze over and this 10v10 actually happened, bet you it will only consist of ex-GodsArmy participating.

Original Warning when they were Team69 wouldn't even 10v10 Salvation.

Offline shucuz

• retired
  • Characters: random
Yeah and if Hell were to freeze over and this 10v10 actually happened, bet you it will only consist of ex-GodsArmy participating.

it would be stupid 10v10 anything with full ea squad, t69 was made of eas and it only had like 15-20 people in it so yeah. there should be some videos where we rolled salva squad vs squad

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶

Yes ex-godsarmy and what would oc consist of?Ex-salvation,Ex-warning,Ex-xpendable and baybe some alts-mains that would join just for the 10 vs 10?
Thsi conversation is so retarted and the funny part is ppl "trashtalk" each other depending on the guild they are.
Keil was pro psy back at GG now she is wheelchair.Warning was good while you were in now they are not cause you joined the other side ;D

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
fear not guys! i will join 10v10  :police:

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Can yall stfu ,thread will be either cleaned or locked at this rate. Also its just a small pvp vid
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
fear not guys! i will join 10v10  :police:
Ey! Pedja! Pedja!!!! Listen to me!!! I need some good song!! Last friday night? xD
.                                                                                                     

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
This 10 vs 10 will never happen, only keyboard warriors here.  :-\
Host 10v10 event GM I got my party ready

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

They'd get their *** whooped.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
None of these shit guilds PK anymore, whether 100 more or even numbers. Sad

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
One fact that i find funny is how bad OC talks about Warning and i haven't seen them beating anyone since they came back ._. all they did was backstabbing the '' BIG ALLIANCE ''  :rolleyes:

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Yes ex-godsarmy and what would oc consist of?Ex-salvation,Ex-warning,Ex-xpendable and baybe some alts-mains that would join just for the 10 vs 10?
Thsi conversation is so retarted and the funny part is ppl "trashtalk" each other depending on the guild they are.
Keil was pro psy back at GG now she is wheelchair.Warning was good while you were in now they are not cause you joined the other side ;D

It's bad 'cause you're missing that rude and disrespectful ep  :normal-37:

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
It's bad 'cause you're missing that rude and disrespectful ep  :normal-37:
Indeed when you coming back :pig-8:

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Indeed when you coming back :pig-8:

When I find out how many dinosaurs it takes to sink Titanic.  :-*

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶