Epic Perfect World

Suggestion: New Challenging Instance

Offline Zhake

• Ferocity★ Director
  • Characters: time
  • Faction: Outcasts☆ 2018
There has been some negativity regarding farming recently, so going to offer what I believe to be a good suggestion.

Introduce a new challenging instance. By challenging, I mean something that can't be completed by low-level toons and that moves us a bit away from the only viable farming option involving a lot of low level alts.

Would love to see a standard instance format with challenging mobs (for example, a harder version of shrine mobs) that have a fair chance to drop EC. About 100-200 mobs with a 30-50% chance of dropping 1 EC. After the mobs, a boss that actually requires a party with a tank and EP to complete. This boss could drop something like some damas or ST, and shouldn't be solo'able.

This suggestion isn't to make current farming options obsolete, but to introduce an alternative for high-level players without negatively affecting the economy (shrine/NS would still be more viable for direct EC farm, and dailies/events would still give easier ST/Dama gain).

Thoughts?

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆

icyyuki

interesting idea, i like ;)

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
i like the idea.

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous
Such talented idea. I knew we kept you around for a reason  :police:
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I think only fun instance in pw that has ever existed is Flowsilver maybe revamp that into something else
Otherwise i dont its possible to make "fun" pve instance. But still nobody would bother farming that if it doesnt give atleast 1-2k ec per run for each player since challenging means harder and longer run
Last Edit: Mar 15, 2015, 11:20 pm by Maxy

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
I think only fun instance in pw that has ever existed is Flowsilver maybe revamp that into something else
Otherwise i dont its possible to make "fun" pve instance. But still nobody would bother farming that if it doesnt give atleast 1-2k ec per run for each player since challenging means harder and longer run

This.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
If you guys are willing to wait for Quicksand Maze, I'm sure it could be turned into something useful c:

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
If you guys are willing to wait for Quicksand Maze, I'm sure it could be turned into something useful c:
well you are very right on that one since the instance generate it self randoms so ye i think it coul be good

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
only if i get cash money $$$ lol  :police: O:-) :police:

and is hard so n00bz cant f4rm it all dey and get best gear in game w.o effort dawg lol

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
This. :-X

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Long time ago i planned somethign with Agatio but then we decided not to add it, we thought we alrdy have a lot of PvE :/ we would like to implement more PvP stuff.

If we see a majority of the players leaning into the PvE we will think about adding it.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Another way to farm ST  :normal-46:
PVP atm is boring as fk, let's escape into pve
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden