Epic Perfect World

EPW a farming nightmare.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Hey, let us make 300 alts and farm BH... because this is the only reasonable way to farm in EPW.
Let us leave Light Nation and go to Frost, because we have 2 entry passes.
Let us spend 2 years on farming decent r8 stats on 1 class.. which turns out not a fun to play class...
After 3 years of EPW maybe it is time to make gaming fun ?
Or better not, I just make 1.000 alts and farm BHs.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Hey, let us make 300 alts and farm BH... because this is the only reasonable way to farm in EPW.
Let us leave Light Nation and go to Frost, because we have 2 entry passes.
Let us spend 2 years on farming decent r8 stats on 1 class.. which turns out not a fun to play class...
After 3 years of EPW maybe it is time to make gaming fun ?
Or better not, I just make 1.000 alts and farm BHs.

release anger.turn off pc.go outside.relax.play again whenever :police:

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
How am i supposed to release anything if i have to do BH on 500 alts?
NS used to be more fun, but it could not last long because of a billiant someone and his DS at NS idea....awful, just awful lack of understanding of gaming fun! ! ! !

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
relax there are many ways

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
relax there are many ways

Yeah.. many ways, but no fun ways...You do not play a game to hack it and get stuff, do you?
i rather farm and work for my stuff, but not sit in a cave  with 300 alts!

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
If you don't enjoy, don't play but seeing as you're here still you must enjoy it : )))
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Yeah.. many ways, but no fun ways...You do not play a game to hack it and get stuff, do you?
i rather farm and work for my stuff, but not sit in a cave  with 300 alts!

i can totally +1 that
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
IKR!!
I have to do Ares every saturday and NW twice a week and like.. a BH once in a while - thats asked far too much. I mean come on i dont wanna have to farm myself to death here, okay? Thats no fun, what do you want from me?
Give me gears with max stats and everything else i could ever want or need on start up already. Other servers do that too and im sure that has nothing to do with why they all die so fast.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Back again I see.

How about instead of posting a thread complaining, post in the Suggestion section of the forum and actually give suggestions. Making a post like this will not make anybody take you seriously. c:

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Back again I see.

Dont tell me its APAWOLLA :shocked:
Cause it sounds like him :police:

Offline Seldom

• Silent Assassin
  • Characters: Seldom
  • Faction: Worms
You forget that you can do events as a main source of income, I have 1 character and I only do events and I have 2 full sets of r8r, ds, and warsong belt. So you really dont even need to farm

Vegas

I actually agree, farming here sucks balls. All you do is make 10000 chars and wait for morai and ares and if you really got no life you can do BH every day. Add some real farming that's actually rewarding because atm I don't see any point in doing anything but morai and ares

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
I farmed 3 DS necks on NS, I don't see the problem. You can do bh yes and refreshing on each toon can give you up to 400 ec which is a lot jsing. You can do primal quests and sell the bloods, or morai quests for skill books.
Or you can just do Ares/Morai event on a bunch of toons.
Moreover, you can join BvG events, or 1v1, CTF, SvD etc.
There are a bunch of ways you can farm the items you need to roll your r8.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
IKR!!
I have to do Ares every saturday and NW twice a week and like.. a BH once in a while - thats asked far too much. I mean come on i dont wanna have to farm myself to death here, okay? Thats no fun, what do you want from me?
Give me gears with max stats and everything else i could ever want or need on start up already. Other servers do that too and im sure that has nothing to do with why they all die so fast.

Ares and BHs are actually fun way of farming,unfortunately this is way, way too little to achieve anything! There are currently so many old players here with op gears, starting from 0 and being able to compete against them is impossible! Can't even make a title that requires AEU because everyone has done it already!
Fun gaming equals equally matched gaming... so much still lacks balance here (after § years!!!)... guilds (Arti coming with 70 for pk vs. whole server), Nw, gears on old players....Let us grow and start caring about what's important: about fun gaming and players here!
Yes, I have some time now so came for a visit ...

Offline Seldom

• Silent Assassin
  • Characters: Seldom
  • Faction: Worms
Also why are you complaining reruns here are like 100% easier in pwi...