• Faction: Tyrants
You should be happy because i even open urs videos for 1 second . :normal-9:

Sure bro, but where 1v1. :-[

My damage log collection NEW

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I doubt anyone will watch/listen those 38minutes of video , specially when you seem to be describing the skills ( which everyone at some point in life already read anyways).

Regardless +1 for making it , and bothering to "guide" ( i guess you can put it that way maybe) , those who still did not knew what skills do...

I would say nice video , but i honestly watched 3minutes and stoped  :normal-30:

Pretty much my thought.

Advice: get better mic if possible, your accent is fine and English is better than most in game.
             Next video make it short and be concise to the point so people actually watch it. I don't think anyone will sit through 40 minutes of such a bland video when they could spend 40 minutes of their life doing anything else better than this.  (10 minutes is the sweet spot imo, if required split your guide up into parts).         
             Also add a bit of background music maybe lol, that helps.
             Avoid describing what each skill does, since you talk so slow and with that mic too, describing the skills puts people off from watching any more than few seconds of the video. Not to mention people can read what the skills do on their own :S  There's nothing wrong with describing the skills tbh other than the fact it made your video so long that people wont even bother watching it.
             Maybe make a separate video of you just reading the skill descriptions, incase someone actually wants to watch it (i'm sure there's some that will).

Honestly i watched few seconds of the video, then skipped ahead a bit and saw you were still reading skill descriptions so i turned it off lol.

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Pretty much my thought.

Advice: get better mic if possible, your accent is fine and English is better than most in game.
             Next video make it short and be concise to the point so people actually watch it. I don't think anyone will sit through 40 minutes of such a bland video when they could spend 40 minutes of their life doing anything else better than this.  (10 minutes is the sweet spot imo, if required split your guide up into parts).         
             Also add a bit of background music maybe lol, that helps.
             Avoid describing what each skill does, since you talk so slow and with that mic too, describing the skills puts people off from watching any more than few seconds of the video. Not to mention people can read what the skills do on their own :S  There's nothing wrong with describing the skills tbh other than the fact it made your video so long that people wont even bother watching it.
             Maybe make a separate video of you just reading the skill descriptions, incase someone actually wants to watch it (i'm sure there's some that will).

Honestly i watched few seconds of the video, then skipped ahead a bit and saw you were still reading skill descriptions so i turned it off lol.

Well since u are the master of the video edit i will hear all your tips, ty.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 07:11 pm by WhoThisWhoThat

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Didn't watch, lel.  :-*

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434