Epic Perfect World

Ally Proc for Buffs

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I don't know if this would be possible, but I would like to see a blessing proc added for allies. I have an ep, and it irritates me to no end that if I want to buff an ally, I have to go turn off my procs, buff, and then turn them back on. I don't know if there's a way around this problem or not, if there is please let me know so I can delete this suggestion. c:
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I don't know if this would be possible, but I would like to see a blessing proc added for allies. I have an ep, and it irritates me to no end that if I want to buff an ally, I have to go turn off my procs, buff, and then turn them back on. I don't know if there's a way around this problem or not, if there is please let me know so I can delete this suggestion. c:

just do this:

it'll allow you to buff/heal allies and not just squad members

just make sure the person doesn't have blessing filter ticked

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
just do this:

it'll allow you to buff/heal allies and not just squad members

just make sure the person doesn't have blessing filter ticked

Ooohhh, thank you! :D I was wondering what that proc did.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
its not till pwi add it

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
problem easy solve : dont make ally

Offline Dom

• Making easies l3l
  • Characters: Domgrath
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

I laughed
☆Barbarian the Superior race

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

I agree with this suggestion. +1  Bloodfeast

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

I lol'd.