Epic Perfect World

Mentalista 1v1: Dawn of Tideborns

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I would like to see you beat zCastiel or any sin with 3.33 aps with GoF and not get nearly hiero'd by Elimination.

PS: Mass PK doesn't count.

Castiel the sin, i win him in DPH, lose in aps.Nice dude.U can ask him, i will record anyway...

Is called kite back ? and w8 to get tidal again or lock psy ? maybe.

Stop. :-X

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I would like to see you beat zCastiel or any sin with 3.33 aps with GoF and not get nearly hiero'd by Elimination.

PS: Mass PK doesn't count.
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
...u need a medal for killing random...?

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
who are you again ?

Someone clearly worth your time to acknowledge.  :-\

Castiel the sin, i win him in DPH, lose in aps.Nice dude.U can ask him, i will record anyway...

Won't happen. People in wheelchairs like Sir Darekau don't 1v1.  :-[

You're actually a good Psychic, Mentalista. My boyfriend and I respect you and what you're doing.

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
...u need a medal for killing random...?

He's not much of a random,  actually. But then again people like you don't fight other people outside of your butt-buddy clan full of e-daters and the holy alliance of wheelchairs. You'd be surprised what other good players are out there amongst the sea.  :rolleyes:

Edit: Spoiler alert: You don't have to be some big shot in a guild such as Artifex in order to be good at your class. Just like you don't have to be good at your class in order to be some big shot in a guild such as Artifex.
Last Edit: Mar 14, 2015, 10:38 pm by ☆

Zilara

You're actually a good Psychic, Mentalista. My boyfriend and I respect you and what you're doing.

He's not much of a random,  actually. But then again people like you don't fight other people outside of your butt-buddy clan full of e-daters and the holy alliance of wheelchairs. You'd be surprised what other good players are out there amongst the sea.  :rolleyes:

Edit: Spoiler alert: You don't have to be some big shot in a guild such as Artifex in order to be good at your class. Just like you don't have to be good at your class in order to be some big shot in a guild such as Artifex.

:normal-2: I love you, no homo  :normal-4:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

LOL REKT

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

Heavens Flame+Rekt

Offline Unicorn

• Cassie's #1 Waifu!
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: Artifex

This makes me glad that we are friends. I do not think my body could handle this much abuse and harsh honesty.
Thank you, Echo for the avatar and Leo for the sig.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Where is the 1v1 with my sin where u got easied in less than 10 seconds? Do you just wc for 1v1 and post wins against randoms? Boring, sad , unentertaining. Better luck next time , yo
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
btw, why you no have more skills on your genie dude  :'(

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Where is the 1v1 with my sin where u got easied in less than 10 seconds? Do you just wc for 1v1 and post wins against randoms? Boring, sad , unentertaining. Better luck next time , yo

If Godokiddo is your sin i never fought.
I call u to 1v1 me on your lame 100 atk lv archer since 1 year ago.U are a scared teenager.

btw, why you no have more skills on your genie dude  :'(

20% absorb Windshield, 18 secs Poison and Badge, no need more for 1v1s.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

plz don't big text because

ANY 1 VS 1 FRIENDS IN MASS PK ? oh w8....

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
plz don't big text because

ANY 1 VS 1 FRIENDS IN MASS PK ? oh w8....

:normal-1:

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

I don't think anything you said or say can help you recover from what she said earlier. Best to use a Faction sig here, oh wait...

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I don't think anything you said or say can help you recover from what she said earlier. Best to use a Faction sig here, oh wait...