Epic Perfect World

Sage wizards

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Hi, so as the title says i wanted to suggest to boost sage wiz on this server. I have heard from many playerd that it is one of/the worst class to play on here.
Tbh if u think about it there are almost no classes they would be equal to in 1v1, not even talking about mass pk were they die easy.
If we compare demon and sage wiz (im not too much into demon wiz so forgive if i am wrong):
Demon wiz: - Higher channel thanks to quaff
- higher defense thanks to stone barrier
- higher CC thanks to their skills
-higher crit (not sure about this one, is what i heard)
Sage wiz: -Higher base damage
-more chi
So if u consider that gear is a big point on this server the base damage from sage wiz is completely depending on gears and not that important since there are almost no good geared sage wizards on server. Also if you think about a sage wiz fighting another AA class, he lacks CC skills same as ct for a fast kill. So demon wiz got a huge advantadge there, too, since CC is a must when it comes to fight high magic def classes.
So in conclusion sage wizard is really worse and we all notice that since there are barely any of them in pk. Thats why i think there needs to be done something.
I got some ideas but maybe you guys got better ones:
Give sage wizards a little damage boost that is not depending on gears (base magical attack). Its just fair that if they are weak they can at least deal better damage.
Or give them better base crit rate, would be another option similar to damage.
Or give them better channel. An idea could be a 10% ct blessing similar to ea one. Considering sage wizards got slow channel and can only get insta with sutra it wouldnt change too much, the ct compared to demon ones using quaff would still be low.
In my opinion it would not be fair to boost their def since thats the big advantadge of demon wiz so we shouldnt balance that but give sage wiz something else.
Maybe a lot of u will -1 this saying na wiz is already op and stuff but think about how many sage wizards u see in pk and try play one urself. Only way to survive is camping vit tome/phy ring and even when switching your damage is not really better then demon one.
Feel free to add ideas/comments/criticism, hope everyone realizes that there needs to be done something.

Vegas

The difference is the quaff, without it mgs are pretty bad for 1v1s and stuff. Sage has nice CC (4s stun on frozen flame) and blinding blaze helps with the immobilizes, tactical reversion too. The 5% more damage just isn't worth losing insta cast for. That's the only thing that holds them back from being viable imo, if you give them ct bless they will have insta cast without quaff and that would be ******ed

Maybe increase masteries from 5 to 10% damage increase for each element. Don't see them becoming OP but a bigger damage difference between demon and sage would be fair imo
Last Edit: Mar 13, 2015, 09:40 pm by Teru

infernchidhu

i +1 this shet so much tbh, Sage wizard most underpowered class...

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Would be nice to add some arguments when saying no, please. Because in this case the argument "already op enough" doesnt really fit. Ty

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
u are already strong enough color lol
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
I guess it's just like with Sage Warriors. They are really rare.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
I see your point but I don't think that making it possible would be an easy task. Sage mages have better 2 spark skill which they can spam quite often and are more of a DPH arcane type DDs unlike demon ones who are DPS with their quaff buff. I don't know many sage mages, but the ones I do know are really good at it so I guess that playing a mage with sage culti is not for everyone.
Sorry, but -1 from me

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hi, so as the title says i wanted to suggest to boost sage wiz on this server. I have heard from many playerd that it is one of/the worst class to play on here.
Tbh if u think about it there are almost no classes they would be equal to in 1v1, not even talking about mass pk were they die easy.
If we compare demon and sage wiz (im not too much into demon wiz so forgive if i am wrong):
Demon wiz: - Higher channel thanks to quaff
- higher defense thanks to stone barrier
- higher CC thanks to their skills
-higher crit (not sure about this one, is what i heard)
Sage wiz: -Higher base damage
-more chi
So if u consider that gear is a big point on this server the base damage from sage wiz is completely depending on gears and not that important since there are almost no good geared sage wizards on server. Also if you think about a sage wiz fighting another AA class, he lacks CC skills same as ct for a fast kill. So demon wiz got a huge advantadge there, too, since CC is a must when it comes to fight high magic def classes.
So in conclusion sage wizard is really worse and we all notice that since there are barely any of them in pk. Thats why i think there needs to be done something.
I got some ideas but maybe you guys got better ones:
Give sage wizards a little damage boost that is not depending on gears (base magical attack). Its just fair that if they are weak they can at least deal better damage.
Or give them better base crit rate, would be another option similar to damage.
Or give them better channel. An idea could be a 10% ct blessing similar to ea one. Considering sage wizards got slow channel and can only get insta with sutra it wouldnt change too much, the ct compared to demon ones using quaff would still be low.
In my opinion it would not be fair to boost their def since thats the big advantadge of demon wiz so we shouldnt balance that but give sage wiz something else.
Maybe a lot of u will -1 this saying na wiz is already op and stuff but think about how many sage wizards u see in pk and try play one urself. Only way to survive is camping vit tome/phy ring and even when switching your damage is not really better then demon one.
Feel free to add ideas/comments/criticism, hope everyone realizes that there needs to be done something.

Sage wizard is as good as demon psy and sage BM. If u boost wizard, u need boost those classes too.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
The whole class MG is underpowered even after their phydef buff l0l

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
if wizz gets another boost , i think its about time eas get a boost in there defence

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Sage wizard is as good as demon psy and sage BM. If u boost wizard, u need boost those classes too.
I agree, class shouldn't have any special bonuses just because it is considered by majority as a worse cultivation.

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
The whole class MG is underpowered even after their phydef buff l0l
lol what? LOL whatttttttttttttt
Recent video.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
lol what? LOL whatttttttttttttt
wat you lolling at tribemen, MG is still very weak in phydef the only way you will survive in mass pk is if you switch to def gears like a nerd and even when you camp def gears + full buff you wont be able to survive a 3 spark demon EA that has full aps gears l0l, i would say if mage had 2 leaps like an archer or wingrise it wouldnt be a problem but mg doesnt have those ; )