Epic Perfect World

Nation war dc/bug

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
I'm not sure if someone already post it, but many ppl are getting dc/bug report when they're entering in NW. It takes time till you can log back in, even force log doesn't help you. Also you don't get ported in NW before dc, that really sucks when you're going with squad and others got in "good" nation.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Zaniah

• ♥#1 Downer Fox♥
  • ♥Downer Veno♥
  • Characters: Zaniah
  • Faction: Apollumi

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Insane problem ...
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
I'm not sure if someone already post it, but many ppl are getting dc/bug report when they're entering in NW. It takes time till you can log back in, even force log doesn't help you. Also you don't get ported in NW before dc, that really sucks when you're going with squad and others got in "good" nation.
I agree with the dc aspect of it. I'm sure if agatio knew how to fix it though, he'd have done it by now. Sometimes waiting an extra 30 seconds stops dcing. It's probably due to the large amount of people going into NW at one time. Also, there is NO 'good' nation. It's the players leaving nations and afking because they have this idea that 'One' Nation is ALWAYS better than the others, that make 'One' nation good....It's all randomized.
Last Edit: Mar 13, 2015, 10:09 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
I agree with the dc aspect of it. I'm sure if agatio knew how to fix it though, he'd have done it by now. Sometimes waiting an extra 30 seconds stops dcing. It's probably due to the large amount of people going into NW at one time. Also, there is NO 'good' nation. It's the players leaving nations and afking because they have this idea that 'One' Nation is ALWAYS better than the others, that make 'One' nation good....It's all randomized.

+1 to your suggestion though.

That's why i said "good" nation..
Anyway it's just an report of bug or w/e it can be.
Last Edit: Mar 13, 2015, 09:20 pm by ℬʋttɦҿαɗ
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
when around +400 ppl gona enter another map ofc data base will get rekt
so that want make some space free for ...
and i think bandwidth will around 0 so there is nothing to use u will get dc around 5/3 min
so if wont see this happend just wait around 1 min then enter nw
most of time this happend when ur in squad idk why about this -.-
Last Edit: Mar 14, 2015, 12:07 am by zNightFury

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
the issue with this is that everyone enters at pretty much the same time, making the system overload and rip map. you can solve this issue by waiting 30-45 seconds after NW starts to enter it, i promise you, you won't dc on start

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
the issue with this is that everyone enters at pretty much the same time, making the system overload and rip map. you can solve this issue by waiting 30-45 seconds after NW starts to enter it, i promise you, you won't dc on start
deno trying hard :DDDDDDDDDDDD