Epic Perfect World

Patch v39

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Ok, "3 new sets" came, and ruined teddybear smilies.

My wifey is unhappy... :(
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline bmmax

• Beginner
i think for new payment like paysafe card ^^

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
I see there is new stuff being implemented every once in a while. But are we going to get Imperial Fury/Reflections patch? I would like to see TW changes such as ones in Reflections update. Also, I would like to see faster crafting for obc > ec in next patch.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I see there is new stuff being implemented every once in a while. But are we going to get Imperial Fury/Reflections patch? I would like to see TW changes such as ones in Reflections update. Also, I would like to see faster crafting for obc > ec in next patch.
I checked the patch notes for Imperial Fury and Reflections. The TW bid change would be really nice here. Improved tab targeting is good too, but not really important. There is also new pvp event added, but we are going to have our custom pvp events soon that should be more interesting ;P  Beside that there is hardly anything else that would be useful here... And since every upgrade of server files requires re-adding all of the custom content, which would take 4 weeks of hard work at least, it's totally not worth to spend all this time for just these few changes.. Besides these files aren't available.. well they are but only Imp. Fury, which is very expensive, Reflections is available too, but even more expensive and from the unreliable source...

Offline brit13

• plz
this is me just being a girl lol cna u make more fashion or somthing o.o

and jsut something i thot of is make an event ot of it to or some maybe:o like ppl make(draw something or make online) andlike u get a prize or something for wing andhavemore then one winer o.o jw if u can do it <3 ;D
Character:Valntine
Class: sin
Level: 148
Faction: Halloween

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
I checked the patch notes for Imperial Fury and Reflections. The TW bid change would be really nice here. Improved tab targeting is good too, but not really important. There is also new pvp event added, but we are going to have our custom pvp events soon that should be more interesting ;P  Beside that there is hardly anything else that would be useful here... And since every upgrade of server files requires re-adding all of the custom content, which would take 4 weeks of hard work at least, it's totally not worth to spend all this time for just these few changes.. Besides these files aren't available.. well they are but only Imp. Fury, which is very expensive, Reflections is available too, but even more expensive and from the unreliable source...
Yeah you're right... Imperial Fury and Reflections are just give some features not big changes.. and its not worth because it really expensive as your said.

Offline rangkasjaya

All expansion after Pixie or Perfect World II is suck because made by WanMei not Archosaur Studio

Offline CrisFly

make it easier 2 lvl :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Chad

• ashaushasuahsuashu... stfu.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
All expansion after Pixie or Perfect World II is suck because made by WanMei not Archosaur Studio

Pixie was Genie, right?

Mystic, Seeker and Sin came after, and are the most enjoyable classes to play.

I didn't try Psychic, maybe they are too.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
Pixie was Genie, right?

Mystic, Seeker and Sin came after, and are the most enjoyable classes to play.

I didn't try Psychic, maybe they are too.
Yes, Genie  = Pixie ( Indonesian PW is called Genie )

Offline paper

i suggest we lower down the Tm runs :3 ahaha

Offline Munin

Ok, "3 new sets" came, and ruined teddybear smilies.

My wifey is unhappy... :(

not just ur wifey......

the new smileys ugly .......... gimme back my teddy ones QQ

DeVon Sin 150  -  Eroja Psy 150  -  Balder BM 150
FluFFy WB 150  -  Drave EP 150  -  Munin MG 150
Baldur  Seeker  150     -     Caster1  Mystic  150

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
i suggest we lower down the Tm runs :3 ahaha

Now you just being lazy lmao.
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.