Epic Perfect World

Patch v39

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
It will not happen. Dominance robe was made to farm; not cash shop.
FINALLY GMs who get it, cashshopping is y i fet pwi in the FIRST place. plus, working for your gear, makes it that much more special  ;P
thanks for that skylight  xD
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Emily_

• Without struggle there is no progress ♥
s there any possibility you will add again the dragon pataka for arcane venos? So we can choose between arcane or heavy one?

♥ Without struggle there is no progress ♥

Offline MoltoAmore

Yay new Dragonschild scale. This way Nohomo can't say we're not allies at events only in other places. LOL
hehe xd :police:

LeakyKitty

^ Yikes never did that event so idk what to say xD and weee ty for the manual patch Aga ^^

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
this patch is gonna be a while  ??? I'm still excited for it though, BUUUUUT in the mean time *stuffs my face with fried chicken*
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
awesome patch xD,, and tyvm for the manual patch x.x ... takes less than a minute to download the manual patch >.> wish the same culd be said for the auto patcher xD ..

appreciate the manual patch heheheheh xD ,, and awesome work EPW_Team !!! keep up the good work xD
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

LeakyKitty

this patch is gonna be a while  ??? I'm still excited for it though, BUUUUUT in the mean time *stuffs my face with fried chicken*

Just waiting for server to be online now and enjoy your chicken ^-^ Im soo excited too! New smilies  :D

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Just waiting for server to be online now and enjoy your chicken ^-^ Im soo excited too! New smilies  :D

Server is online [: And yes Aga said he was going to put the mice smileys WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Too bad mine is barely getting half done  >:( I need to start doing manual patch... Always goes faster >.>
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline lucyღ

• <3
  • Characters: Iucy
awesome patch xD,, and tyvm for the manual patch x.x ... takes less than a minute to download the manual patch >.> wish the same culd be said for the auto patcher xD ..

appreciate the manual patch heheheheh xD ,, and awesome work EPW_Team !!! keep up the good work xD

What nabs said :)

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
Fixed. Nevermind.
Last Edit: Sept 27, 2012, 05:44 pm by sovtek37
Cortimi - Demon Seeker
Cortimis - Demon Barbarian

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
Dragonscale comes at v40 not v39 Im pretty sure.
(still only at 25% download as I took a nap)

v40 also contains minigames brought to you by Skylight and Brash Industries x]

There is currently being worked on a third Minigame which will hopefully be done as-well and it will be brought to you by Skylight, KratoS, and Eviltouch Industries ;p

There may be some kinks and flaws in the designs but we only hope to improve gameplay.
Won't release more information at this time but for now; Enjoy v39 and look forward to v40(v40~v99 if Aga be lazy and doesn't finish the events ;p)

Offline 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒩𝒽𝒾

• Epic
  • Get Gud
  • Characters: PhongNhi
  • Faction: 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼
Man..... this shure is a big files =.=~! take like 10 mins already... and barely have way there( but i like heaven tiger)  :D :D

Walid

Nothing special on v39, waiting for v40

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
Yay now i can easily do pv :3
Coz I'm nabby n_n