Happy birfday miss.
Thank you.  :normal-4:

i would like to have sex with you both xd! jk ily  :smiley: ^-^
LMFAO Angel you're fcked up LOL

Happy birthday ma'am  :-[
Rice king. Thanks sir.  :normal-8:

happy birthday pula  :-[
Thank you, pula.  :-[

La mulți ani,proasta dracu'! ;3 hehe xd Anor so oldie amagewdie xD hiehiehie is she legale? ;)) freshie target for edatie guys xDDD!
LOOOOOOOOL Mike. Thanks br0.  :normal-15:

La multi ani/Happy B-day puta de vie.
Thank you, puta mica.  :-*

Happy b day noob
Look at this noob leader of Artifex.. Thanks Pedor.  :-X

la multi ani alexandra  :monkey-4:
Wannabe RO. Thank you noob. :33

Happy birthday BRO Alexandra  ;)
Gaddamit Kobe, BRO my ass. LOL Thanks man. c:

And thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday.  :tiger-48: :monkey-48: :pig-48: :normal-48:
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Zilara

La multi ani Ebolalalaa :normal-4: :normal-23:

Offline Grab

• Old Player
  • Characters: Praeludium / Pharisees
  • Faction: Warning

Offline Codykins

• Very Big Noob
  • I play for fun not to have an ego :)
  • Characters: Adriel
  • Faction: Apollumi
Happy Birthday Alex  :smiley:

• : D
La multi ani Ebolalalaa :normal-4: :normal-23:
Multumesc, MiROla.  :normal-4: :normal-8:
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Happy Birthday Alex  :smiley:
Thanks Cody. :33333

Happy Birthday :D
Thank you. c:

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
Happy birthday! Enjoy your day! :)
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Happy birthday! Enjoy your day! :)
Thank you.  :normal-3: :normal-25:

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

la multi ani alex  :normal-4:

Aw, thanks Max.  :normal-4: :normal-4:

Offline Ꮤolf

• God's God.
  • Fearless.
  • Characters: Sylentic
  • Faction: ☆Crimson
Happy Birthday!

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Happy Birthday!

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity