Epic Perfect World

Forges

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
+1, simply because i am becoming one of them....... making 40 alts for morai LF easier way of converting the ET pls u.u i make love to you if you implement this....

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
+1 for laziness

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
+1 for laziness

nonono is to reduce lag only...

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Elysium village  :sad: :sad: Ok no... I dont even play much as i used to but +1.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
nonono is to reduce lag only...

It'd be kind of interesting if more NPCs and such were added to towns and orders in Morai. Maybe then guilds could start making places in Morai their AFK spots. It could also mean potential new PK active areas. Would be a nice change imo.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
It'd be kind of interesting if more NPCs and such were added to towns and orders in Morai. Maybe then guilds could start making places in Morai their AFK spots. It could also mean potential new PK active areas. Would be a nice change imo.

idk I think most people would be too lazy to go through the extra effort it takes to be able to get into morai then manually teleport around in it rather than just click tele stone and go somewhere right away on main map

most of the order areas already have all the NPCs you'd need already

Offline C

• ☾⋆
idk I think most people would be too lazy to go through the extra effort it takes to be able to get into morai then manually teleport around in it rather than just click tele stone and go somewhere right away on main map

most of the order areas already have all the NPCs you'd need already

Yeah, understandable. But if people aren't going to want to go through the trouble of porting around Morai why even suggest forges to be added in order HQs?

I don't know, Man. I just want Match Maker NPCs to be added to every major main map city.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Yeah, understandable. But if people aren't going to want to go through the trouble of porting around Morai why even suggest forges to be added in order HQs?

I don't know, Man. I just want Match Maker NPCs to be added to every major main map city.

well they have to hand in their quests after morai event is over to the NPCs at the HQs, so they're going to end up there anyway if they want their reward (which is main reason why this is being suggested)

Offline C

• ☾⋆
well they have to hand in their quests after morai event is over to the NPCs at the HQs, so they're going to end up there anyway if they want their reward (which is main reason why this is being suggested)

I know why it was being suggested in the first place and agree it'd be a good idea to do. I'm just saying it would be cool if players took it to a next level and started utilizing Morai for more than just GBQ and weekly Morai event that only occurs for a few hours.

It is a pretty map and kind of makes me sad it's not utilized to it's fullest, possible potential. Of course I understand people are lazy and find it easier to navigate around on the main map and that's probably the reason why Morai isn't utilized much.

I'm aware that signets work in Morai... Is there any possible way to make it so teleport stones work?

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
I know why it was being suggested in the first place and agree it'd be a good idea to do. I'm just saying it would be cool if players took it to a next level and started utilizing Morai for more than just GBQ and weekly Morai event that only occurs for a few hours.

It is a pretty map and kind of makes me sad it's not utilized to it's fullest, possible potential. Of course I understand people are lazy and find it easier to navigate around on the main map and that's probably the reason why Morai isn't utilized much.

I'm aware that signets work in Morai... Is there any possible way to make it so teleport stones work?

Stay on topic or Go make your own thread, this is about having forges to make collecting after morai easier and simpler
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Hopefully this could happen. :(

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Rumi

• x x x

yeah ik you were I was just answering your question

Stay on topic or Go make your own thread, this is about having forges to make collecting after morai easier and simpler

fortunately she already did so before you even made this post  :normal-9:

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
fortunately she already did so before you even made this post  :normal-9:

no time for unknown thread...
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline C

• ☾⋆

Technically I never went off topic. Your suggestion was always mentioned in every post I made above. No need to be salty.  :-X

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
everybody said yes plz add.