Epic Perfect World

An Epic Perfect World Music Video - Even in Death by Evanescence

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
A lot of work, (well im not a fan of such music xD) but I know how much time u need to spend to record all these clips.
I was doing a fun movie too but it was 2 years ago, didnt finished it, even if had few minutes already. And removed all tracks so... :(
.                                                                                                     

Offline Stradivari

• You're so easy to read but the book is boring me.
  • Characters: iSpecious
  • Faction: PhoenixX
A lot of work, (well im not a fan of such music xD) but I know how much time u need to spend to record all these clips.
I was doing a fun movie too but it was 2 years ago, didnt finished it, even if had few minutes already. And removed all tracks so... :(

Yar right :) i dnt even know why I made this lol. The idea just forced me to.

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
Yar right :) i dnt even know why I made this lol. The idea just forced me to.

Well you did great :)
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Well done ! I didn't like the music so much (not one of the few Evanescence's i like) but the video was just amazing. Great work, can't wait to see more stuff from you.

Honestly, i muted the audio and played "I believe" by Christina Perri with your video haha and surprisingly  they went quite well together.  Keep it up.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Stradivari

Well done ! I didn't like the music so much (not one of the few Evanescence's i like) but the video was just amazing. Great work, can't wait to see more stuff from you.

Honestly, i muted the audio and played "I believe" by Christina Perri with your video haha and surprisingly  they went quite well together.  Keep it up.

haha :) thanks

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
This was actually really nice.  It definitely opens the door to a different type of epw video from what most people are used to.  Next song gogo
I'm basically 40

Offline Stradivari

This was actually really nice.  It definitely opens the door to a different type of epw video from what most people are used to.  Next song gogo

thanks cynix :DD