Epic Perfect World

Seeker and Dual Edges

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
My bad, atk, and I repeat...again, giving WB as an example doesn't mean this thread targets WB, learn to read for god's sake, I said that a milion times already
i see no other target u aint able to kill, LOL. srsly.

Offline Shaymin

• Characters: Shaymin
  • Faction: Artifex
My seeker has 151 defence level hue

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
i see no other target u aint able to kill, LOL. srsly.
EP's? And the other magic classes which either won't use something else than DEF wep of Puri wep?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
EP's? And the other magic classes which either won't use something else than DEF wep of Puri wep?
WRs, WBs, Sins cant either?

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
WRs, WBs, Sins cant either?
WR's got enough CC to catch them whenever it is the case, WB's, do I need to even mention mighty swing? Sins..Really? Why did you even mention them, you play one, you should know better, what does seeker have? 1 stun that has a pretty high CD, another one which is based on a debuff and really isn't much reliable, and an occult genie which you are forced to use in order to have any chance to win, that doesn't leave you with much genie energy, and hence survivability, also from the classes you've mentioned in your comment, WR's are the only ones which have lower attack output than a seeker has, but then again, seeker doesn't have that many stuns.

Offline Anjani

I play Demon Seeker, I m squishy coz only 77def lvl and i use mix HA/LA Dragon sets. I aps enemy with my Dragon Long Sword. (U may laugh) But in NW i use to kill most class except Barbarian and Cleric. Coz I believe they will laugh at me, so I will avoid to fight those 2 class.

+1 for adding +5 atk lvl on dual edge.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
WR's got enough CC to catch them whenever it is the case, WB's, do I need to even mention mighty swing? Sins..Really? Why did you even mention them, you play one, you should know better, what does seeker have? 1 stun that has a pretty high CD, another one which is based on a debuff and really isn't much reliable, and an occult genie which you are forced to use in order to have any chance to win, that doesn't leave you with much genie energy, and hence survivability, also from the classes you've mentioned in your comment, WR's are the only ones which have lower attack output than a seeker has, but then again, seeker doesn't have that many stuns.
seeker still has
~sht load of debuffs with one that actually reduces the def of some classes to the level of negativity ?.. and boosts ur atk lvl?...
~disarm that can be infact spammed?
~the pet(the ugly sht that u spawn) and has stuns/bleed and cc too, so u can add that on stuns
~a reset-able stun, u cant really count the cd or something on seeker coz u dont know what to really expect
~zerkable metal dmg
if u play it aps, that doesnt mean u cant mix...

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
seeker still has
~sht load of debuffs with one that actually reduces the def of some classes to the level of negativity ?.. and boosts ur atk lvl?...
~disarm that can be infact spammed?
~the pet(the ugly sht that u spawn) and has stuns/bleed and cc too, so u can add that on stuns
~a reset-able stun, u cant really count the cd or something on seeker coz u dont know what to really expect
~zerkable metal dmg
if u play it aps, that doesnt mean u cant mix...
And that doesn't mean I don't, 1.5 forced me to mix it because of the upgradeable skills and the higher def on some classes which makes impossible to kill them while relying on aps only, disarm and the zerkable metal damage is all about luck, oh and the pet stun too, it sometimes doesn't work when you need it the most ^-^

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
There's a reason why the dual edges weren't boosted just like claws. Seekers weren't designed to be an aps class and you shouldn't rely on aps in order to kill people. Improving claws would give seekers even bigger edge over BMs when it comes to aps damage, which is just wrong. Also this would boost barbarians and they totally don't need it. If anything, I would rather boost the dph damage, but there's not much room for the improvement.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
There's a reason why the dual edges weren't boosted just like claws. Seekers weren't designed to be an aps class and you shouldn't rely on aps in order to kill people. Improving claws would give seekers even bigger edge over BMs when it comes to aps damage, which is just wrong. Also this would boost barbarians and they totally don't need it. If anything, I would rather boost the dph damage, but there's not much room for the improvement.

SHUT-DOWN! OHHHHHHH :police:

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
Maybe your nice suggested idea will draw seekers out a bit from the crisis that they currently have, in the other hand I doubt Agatio will do any improvements when it comes to seekers. I don't quite understand why he listens to some greedy suggestions, where actually everything is balanced/overpowered already, and ignores everything seeker related... Did a seeker burn your house Agatio? It was a spark wiz sir.

Good luck!

I now realize what he meant.
Last Edit: Mar 14, 2015, 12:43 am by Krish

scatterer3

I expected that you would ignore the class restriction suggestion and mention the fact that seekers weren't designed to APS. Nor were Barbarians designed to triple spark, APS, occult, knockdown people to death, but there's no room for improvements to Barbarians either, I guess.

scatterer3

I don't know if you got the statistics of how many Barbarians were created after the NH patch, but I bet my life the number is ridiculously high while Seekers are starving because there is and was no room for improvements.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
I don't know if you got the statistics of how many Barbarians were created after the NH patch, but I bet my life the number is ridiculously high while Seekers are starving because there is and was no room for improvements.
seekers are fine, lol
the dmg is good dw
u just have to realise that if ur enemy camps def u should camp too
sorry u have to change 3 gear pieces in ur case to be unkillable >.<
i must change like 5-7 xddd

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
seekers are fine, lol
the dmg is good dw
u just have to realise that if ur enemy camps def u should camp too
sorry u have to change 3 gear pieces in ur case to be unkillable >.<
i must change like 5-7 xddd
3? what.. you mean 8? Gear set, cape, tome, the longevity card and ring