Epic Perfect World

Seeker and Dual Edges

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
How is 110 def level low any way...?
Never said it is, the point is that you can't kill anything while having 110 Def levels, especially when talking about aps seekers, and especially when talking about 3x int wrist aps seekers which use the LA helmet build along with 1 more LA dragon piece (boots), and the other 2 HA pieces, you drop like a fly if you don't switch fast,or if you get caught in that build.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Never said it is, the point is that you can't kill anything while having 110 Def levels, especially when talking about aps seekers, and especially when talking about 3x int wrist aps seekers which use the LA helmet build along with 1 more LA dragon piece (boots), and the other 2 HA pieces, you drop like a fly if you don't switch fast,or if you get caught in that build.
thats the problem, same happens to WB, if u catch it full dragon, its destroyed
....its a diff between def switch and more attack needed
u think sin/wb can kill while target is full def? dw, they get trolled too...

scatterer3

Who did ever mention Vit WB's in this thread? Pdef doesn't come from Vit as much as it comes from Str if you have any clue about this game at all. "Dude, barbarians are tanky enough". Depending on who's standards we're talking about, I can't afford to carry 3 Elemental immunity's on my WB genie like i can on EA's genie to be considered "Tanky enough" as of evading elemental dmg. That's senseless. "Fist weapon mastery affects claws." I don't have fist mastery as a WB. If you're talking about WR that's another story to discuss. " What is this thread all about, metal combo? That's maybe exactly why APS damage is low, and needs a little boost." This thread if you read the name is about Dual Edges, genius. Metal combo was mentioned in this thread because if i decide to tank APS combo then i need Physical Ornaments to do so, cuz i can't afford tanking it when i lose **** ton of Def lvl to a freaking Sacrificial Slash, If i want to tank Metal Combo and if i get myself caught with Fortify mag def debuff transfered + Def lvl reduction, im dead in 1 zerk crit, Metal immune? Ok let's say i use Metal immune before he casts the combo, and he suddenly decides to use APS, ok I will Solid Shield myself then. After 30 seconds comes the same combo again. What am i left with? 60-70~ Energy on genie, unable to use anything. "Since when does windshield, absolute domain and CC skills last forever and don't have cooldowns?" If you have read correctly which i can totally see you didn't i said "For a period of time." Windshield let's be honest doesn't have cooldown, if you call 1 second a cooldown compared to a duration of the skill, you're a little dumb but what can i do. CC skills are chainable, they don't last forever, they chain upon eachother. I have already a problem about predicting whether i'll get 1 shotted or APSed to death. Everyone will agree who are not Seeker players and that have to face them here that boosting APS dmg when it's already no counterplay involved is completely senseless. Why? Like i already mentioned and this type i'll note it for you cuz you seem to be too slow to follow >>>>>>>>>>>>FOR WBS NOT WRS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Dual Edge base dmg > Claw base dmg, Sword mastery > nonexistant fist/claw mastery cuz guess what genius, WBs don't have Fist and Claw mastery.

The level of 'stupid' that your post contains exceeds the expected limit, but as Albert Einstein wrote "Only two things are infinite, the universe and the human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe." According to you, it's absolutely right to compare Vermilion (an APS based and ATK LV focused seeker) and Omnislasher (DPH based seeker, DEF LV focused)...
DEF LV focused seekers deal more damage when they cast metal combo, but they don't use dual edges. In the other hand, APS seekers deal way less damage with metal combo but use dual edges instead and are more squishy.

Thank you, now it's clear that barbarians do not have a fist mastery, nor were created with the purpose to have one. Yet, your suggestion, that doesn't affect only barbarians, but more classes, and especially barbarians, wasn't overpowered? I agreed on your suggestion because BM's got low APS damage, and in fact it affected way more classes than just BM's. It's the same thing with seekers. This is the outcome, genius. It's not about dual edges but seeker's APS damage and this is Vermilion's idea to boost it.

Genie issues... apparently only you got genie issues and others don't, and in fact it's wiser to switch ornaments VS. an opponent that can deal magic and physical damage, and not use tiger form, in critical situations invoke, or genie? This makes a lot of sense in fact. Isn't it very ironic?

Again, genie issues exist for seekers as well, and since they don't last forever, I ask you please delete the forever part. You say that an APS seeker can easily floor an APS barbarian (the most squishy build among others)? I think it's time to make a video.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
thats the problem, same happens to WB, if u catch it full dragon, its destroyed
....its a diff between def switch and more attack needed
u think sin/wb can kill while target is full def? dw, they get trolled too...
.. That's the whole point in the thread, I get killed by WB's while in full Def, while the WB just need to switch 1 weapon and tank me while I'm in full attack mode, come later and watch a 1v1 if you're such a sceptical person.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
as a matter of fact, what kind of ornaments, build(str/dex ratio) and whats ur phy def....if id go full dex build on a WB i wouldnt be amazed of other phy classes dealing more, maybe same sht applies here

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
as a matter of fact, what kind of ornaments, build(str/dex ratio) and whats ur phy def....if id go full dex build on a WB i wouldnt be amazed of other phy classes dealing more, maybe same sht applies here
I got a str build, and suffer long time because of it missing stuns

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

So basically you're upset because you're as weak defensively as a barb, however you still have more defense levels than them. Wow, no double standard or anything here guys.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
So basically you're upset because you're as weak defensively as a barb, however you still have more defense levels than them. Wow, no double standard or anything here guys.
Basically you got this thread all wrong

Offline Nea

• Game Master
so all i can see in this thread is towards WBs? because u said urself ur damage is fine as it is
if u read through all comments u made the thingie was about WB only dealing a lot of dmg while sins do too, but u can kill sins so WBs are left as a threat since they camp def, but yet u rap3 them outside true form
....its no need to boost 1 class's damage just because u cant kite/switch to full def, on my psy i die to mystic too, i should get 40% more magic attack just to hiero bug with crit at half hp the myst i suppose ;o

Offline Dustin

• Old Player
why the hell is this topic still in the top 5

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
so all i can see in this thread is towards WBs? because u said urself ur damage is fine as it is
if u read through all comments u made the thingie was about WB only dealing a lot of dmg while sins do too, but u can kill sins so WBs are left as a threat since they camp def, but yet u rap3 them outside true form
....its no need to boost 1 class's damage just because u cant kite/switch to full def, on my psy i die to mystic too, i should get 40% more magic attack just to hiero bug with crit at half hp the myst i suppose ;o
Yo, as I said before, targetting WB's was just giving an example which was the EASIEST to figure out, you can't possibly give the psy-mystic example and compare to what I had to say in my thread, it's a huge difference, also, kiting/switching to def won't help you kill as far as I'm concerned, will really 5 extra def levels to a class that isn't played as much as the others and people already consider it as being shyt really break the game? Cuz honestly, I have no idea why you struggle so much to contradict me.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
why the hell is this topic still in the top 5
It will be in the top 5 until a GM or the Dev finds some time to give an answer to it. ^_^

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Yo, as I said before, targetting WB's was just giving an example which was the EASIEST to figure out, you can't possibly give the psy-mystic example and compare to what I had to say in my thread, it's a huge difference, also, kiting/switching to def won't help you kill as far as I'm concerned, will really 5 extra def levels to a class that isn't played as much as the others and people already consider it as being shyt really break the game? Cuz honestly, I have no idea why you struggle so much to contradict me.
so u want def now?
anyway
5 atk lvl as u said in first post will do make a difference, seeker already hits hard as fck, its not class's fault that u aps to give wb chi/ use all ur sht in his true form...js

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
so u want def now?
anyway
5 atk lvl as u said in first post will do make a difference, seeker already hits hard as fck, its not class's fault that u aps to give wb chi/ use all ur sht in his true form...js
My bad, atk, and I repeat...again, giving WB as an example doesn't mean this thread targets WB, learn to read for god's sake, I said that a milion times already