Epic Perfect World

Solo Farming,

Offline Nexium

• #makeArmaGreatAgain
  • Characters: Nexi
  • Faction: UniferS <3
i had a really good look around, and noticed i cannot farm ec's solo. well i can, but ither at a risk of pvp(and it isn't really solo if im fighting 9 sins for a todal of 12 coins), or having the farming session last 8 hours and i make 143 ec's(Shrine). so heres my suggestion. a Dungeon players can solo run, and im not talking about 1-2 hit mobs that cannot hurt you if there was 2000 of them. something challanging that i can spend time fighting and feel rewarded. instead of calling 5 other people to open a dungeon and wait 20 mins then kill it in 3 mins. Just a Suggestion! - Nexium

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
sounds like tt 3-3

fortunately we have that

Offline Nexium

• #makeArmaGreatAgain
  • Characters: Nexi
  • Faction: UniferS <3
tt 3-3 the last boss cannot be solo'd, also, you have to duel client to open it up or ask a friend, say i dont have friends, say i cannot duel client. im stuck unable to open a dungeon to a boss i cannot solo

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
tt 3-3 the last boss cannot be solo'd, also, you have to duel client to open it up or ask a friend, say i dont have friends, say i cannot duel client. im stuck unable to open a dungeon to a boss i cannot solo

no one says you have to kill the last boss, you still get plenty of ec without it.  I've skipped it lots of times during x2

also can always try wc-ing for someone to open tho I dunno how it would be completely impossible for someone to dual client just to open

I just dunno why a whole entire new instance has to be made when there already is one available

and if you absolutely can't handle tt 3-3 maybe farm the lower levels of TT until you get enough ec to make a char that makes it easier for you to farm 3-3

or find a friend in wc maybe

the only benefit I see of this is just remaking an older instance into another farming method mostly because people have been asking for newer, more interesting ways to farm.  But I don't doubt eventually they would get bored of it too considering you're asking only for ec drops.

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Do BH and find squad in wc. After BH check your blue (50 ec) and purple (100 ec) quests. These quests are soloable.

This is soloable - http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=11491.0
And here is ec guide - http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=16159.0

Dont see any reason for new instances. How already Roomi said. Ask someone in wc to open dungeon.

P.s. Last tt3-3 boss is soloable. At least for me. And know others who can do it.
Last Edit: Mar 10, 2015, 04:10 am by Atkala

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
+1 for more solo farming options, I hate relying on others and I don't want to make 100 alts therefore I'm forced to donate or stay poor

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
+1 for more solo farming options, I hate relying on others and I don't want to make 100 alts therefore I'm forced to donate or stay poor

We are talking about 1! alt here to open the instance with you. Or 1! online friend or faction member. Or 1! random person from world chat that is willing to jump into TT quick to help open.
This is not pwi, dont pretend you cant farm your gears without donating or a insane ammount of work. If youre not even willing to do the smallest bit to get your stuff you might simply be playing the wrong game. Try the sims.

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
I think we have that already.
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Insanity

We are talking about 1! alt here to open the instance with you. Or 1! online friend or faction member. Or 1! random person from world chat that is willing to jump into TT quick to help open.
This is not pwi, dont pretend you cant farm your gears without donating or a insane ammount of work. If youre not even willing to do the smallest bit to get your stuff you might simply be playing the wrong game. Try the sims.
nobody has the time to nerd farm instances like you do, and don't give bullshiit saying "no insane amount of work" or "not willing to do the smallest bit", you can literally farm 100k ec and get out with nothing good enough to compete with most people out there unless you're extremely lucky, some people play this game for the pvp not to stay in instance farming 300 ec per 30 mins(not fixed, depends) then end up getting nothing after reforging
so sit down and go back to nerding pve if the developer approves the suggestion you are not losing anything, on the contrary you get more instances to nerd : )

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
nobody has the time to nerd farm instances like you do, and don't give bull**** saying "no insane amount of work" or "not willing to do the smallest bit", you can literally farm 100k ec and get out with nothing good enough to compete with most people out there unless you're extremely lucky, some people play this game for the pvp not to stay in instance farming 300 ec per 30 mins(not fixed, depends) then end up getting nothing after reforging
so sit down and go back to nerding pve if the developer approves the suggestion you are not losing anything, on the contrary you get more instances to nerd : )

yes i know pve onli sir i sitz down and go farm a instance sir, ty sir :tiger-40:

Insanity

was easy .. : )

Offline Zhake

• Ferocity★ Director
  • Characters: time
  • Faction: Outcasts☆ 2018
+1 for less alt dependent PVE.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

It is insane amount of work to get truly end game gear if your luck is any like mine, 2.5m ec in total on my archer and I'm not satisfied. If I'd farmed all that instead of donating it would've taken me around 5000 tt 3-3 runs, each run being 45 mins.. You do the math. Having to find a person kind enough to open for me that many times would be real annoying for the both of us. And in my original post I wasn't talking about alts for opening tt but for doing morai/ares, the two most effective methods of farming. Dunno what Sims has got to do with anything

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
Make morai more then once a week I say :^))))
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Rayo

IMO adding a Slaying level blessing would be better. Put a blessing to be exchange for ec, lets say a blessing that gives +50 Slaylvl and last for 3 hours = 50 ec.

Death from Above