Epic Perfect World

Tw time

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
I know tw time was changed a few weeks ago, but there were also plans to make tw time based on the time a guild bids, right? I would like to know if it's still on schedule 'cause we never heard another word about that. Or tw time is still gonna remain the same?

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I don't understand.. TW must be always on fixed time(s) and it cannot be depended on something for example bids since it's technically not possible to make it working this way.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
I don't understand.. TW must be always on fixed time(s) and it cannot be depended on something for example bids since it's technically not possible to make it working this way.

Well I remember some guy from Philippines suggested that tw time was based on when guild bids, like it was on some philippino private server. Then, a few days later you mentioned you were trying to get a new developer to enable that, if I recall well. Seems like it's not happening anyway.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
well, maybe, make it like Marriage Ceremony, if possible.

like, you get to pick the date and time slot on one of the 3 TW days.  depending on what's available.

but i dnt think that will work well, what if a faction picked a date to atk one faction, and on the same time, another faction attacked them.

anyways, just what i think elly is trying to say.

Personally, i like it the way it is.
+ if we let ppl select when they atk, then, .. just as an examle; TeamPH will BID on a faction, when everyone's sleeping in that fac.  maybe not on purpose, maybe just because it suits them best at that time. but thats what will happen :/ , as Pinoy's are all up, when all americans and such are sleeping, and all the pinoys are asleep, when all the Americans are up, . TW will be pointless then. will have no meaning.

just my two cents on the matter o.o
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Yeah, that's what I'm trying to say. However, current situation as it is, is not friendly for pinoys who have to wake up at 5 am. Personally, I am fine with that, but I don't think it would hurt if tw was at two possible times (like 12 hours between them) - not only one. And yeah, I know there are 3 possible times but server atm doesn't have enough guilds for tw's to occur at earlier times.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
5 am is reasonable >.> was at 5am for me before, and i still made it, having said that, not everyone's able to do it i suppose.

maybe, push server back 1 or 2 MORE hours. so tw is at 6 or 7 am for pinoys. i think thats more fair ?
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
5 am is reasonable >.> was at 5am for me before, and i still made it, having said that, not everyone's able to do it i suppose.

maybe, push server back 1 or 2 MORE hours. so tw is at 6 or 7 am for pinoys. i think thats more fair ?

...which would make europeans unhappy. You can't make everyone happy with tw time being once in 24 hours, but every 12 hours would please everyone. It's not like you sleep more than 12 hours.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Ok, time convenient for my guild is 3AM and
I bid for land that belongs to guild with 3PM
convenient time.

How can server know what time is convenient
for attacked guild? And which time should be
scheduled?

Or: Leader can't bid from work (Wednesday)
but can attend (Saturday). So he bids at one
time and needs TW at another time.

There's more, but this should be enough.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Tanadon

I dont see anyway TW is gonna be fair for everyone. Elly said every 12 hour..well that means my TWs will be 4pm and 4am. There most not be a whole lot having problems with the time of TW's now cause I still see a TON of people. Im all for leaving it the way it is..or the 1-2hr time change .