Epic Perfect World

God's Tome

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
good idea bro +1 i want to be an instacast 3.33 mystic you know what the real problems on this server are

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
good idea bro +1 i want to be an instacast 3.33 mystic you know what the real problems on this server are
Instacast will ruin everything. Then server will end having only magic classes. So no. -1
But adding def and atk lvl like agatio said would be much better then ct and interval.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Instacast will ruin everything. Then server will end having only magic classes. So no. -1
But adding def and atk lvl like agatio said would be much better then ct and interval.

no bro instacast is the best thing ever im like -94 anyway what harm can it do bro. ea is a magic class and everyone plays that.im joking LOL

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Do you even play or know anything about this game? Channelling is capped at -99 after 1.4/1.5 and this server already has classes with -99 ct

Do you even realize that his post was sarcasm? he was probably making fun of another server (storm)

Stop posting useless retarded shit when you don't know anything

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
-1 if u want that tome go to pwi boy....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Death

• Old Player
Do you even play or know anything about this game? Channelling is capped at -99 after 1.4/1.5 and this server already has classes with -99 ct
Do you even realize that his post was sarcasm? he was probably making fun of another server (storm)

Stop posting useless ******ed **** when you don't know anything
Do you even realize that you are in no position to tell people what they can post? Do you even realize that there are people out there that have a life and don't know every single little fact about the game?

-1 as for the tome, too op lol.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Do you even realize that you are in no position to tell people what they can post? Do you even realize that there are people out there that have a life and don't know every single little fact about the game?

-1 as for the tome, too op lol.

[ ] not rekt
  • rekt

-1 for the tome

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
what about that dex+ accuracy tome? ;oooooooo
This.

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
someone is mad LOL  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
and don't know every single little fact about the game?

this is exactly his point

it's not a very good idea for someone who doesn't know everything about the subject to be commenting about it when they don't actually understand everything about it

that leads to mistakes being made and such

ofc I'm not saying that's true about what Shazadi said but he personally believed it was

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
no thanks if i hit ppl 50k no spark with that i will 123718923798127389 no thanks very op and sebi is sexy.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Shut the **** up, I'm best player in this game, I post what ever I want, no unknown can tell me what to do
Quiet doggie, you don't have to nerd the game to know about something as simple as that

Another doggie, still quoting people because he can't do sht on his own