Epic Perfect World

Twitch.TV Face Smiley Set

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Have you EVER seen a LoL twitch stream and see what happens when JUST ONE person trolls? It's awful. Thank god for subscriber mode. xd

Again question of the taste, You can have a very good laugh with trolls in twitch.tv. Thank god for subscriber mode? You didn't see Forsen's subs bro.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I'd say -1. Yes, it's DIFFERENT troll smilies, but in the end, it's troll smilies nonetheless and we already have enough of that. Yes, we have trolls already though and it IS a game, I am VERY aware of this.  ;) We don't need smilies to help aid them even more in their trolly-ness. (That's not a word, but you get me haha)
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Online Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering

And don't forget the http://prntscr.com/6dyruy http://prntscr.com/6dyshf http://prntscr.com/6dyt5n  Let me know if you find something toxic in these Frost. They are made completely for entertainment and enjoyment of this gaming world you're surrounded with.
Before a flame war starts, I'll say this. It's not the image thats a problem, it's how it's used by trolls. I refer again to my statement, you must never visit popular twitch streams to see the mass spam. We have enough of that already. I won't reply beyond this to any quotes/messages.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Have you EVER seen a LoL twitch stream and see what happens when JUST ONE person trolls? It's awful. Thank god for subscriber mode. xd

Thats cause of copypasta ^^
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
I'd say -1. Yes, it's DIFFERENT troll smilies, but in the end, it's troll smilies nonetheless and we already have enough of that. Yes, we have trolls already though and it IS a game, I am VERY aware of this.  ;) We don't need smilies to help aid them even more in their trolly-ness. (That's not a word, but you get me haha)

yeah we do get you, just thought it would be fun, i'll stick to my statement that gaming community's wouldn't be gaming community's w.o them, but yes i do respect your oppinion

Vegas

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
yeah we do get you, just thought it would be fun, i'll stick to my statement that gaming community's wouldn't be gaming community's w.o them, but yes i do respect your oppinion

As I respect your opinion. Thank you for respecting mine. :)
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
+1 Kreygasm

Omg how can i forget that one
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Vegas

Omg how can i forget that one

Best after Kappa  >:(

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Best after Kappa  >:(

Kappa is love
Kappa is life

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 ;)
The people that -1 are either butthurt/no sense of humor or can't keep up with trolls  :'(

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
-1 because you divorced me : )

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex