Epic Perfect World

Twitch.TV Face Smiley Set

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
They do not fit Perfect world community imo -1

Perfect world community or Epw community, we're all gamers here and there's atleast 50%(Or more) of us that stumbled upon twitch.tv
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
So basically you want a troll set, but the Twitch one, because the other one is too boring.

yeah, the one that doesn't have Trollface MeGusta and that kind of stuff where all emoticons have multiple meaning. not just a single one, if i put it my way, i can't express myself with PW smileys, yes sure you can say that they are troll set but troll set of smileys made from bunch of meanings put into one unlike the ones i mentioned above @Trollface and MeGusta

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Hmm good question and Kappa is just something you can't comprehend needing a spiritual level beyond level 1337 to even understand the power that twitch.tv has (promoting games/gameplay and events you gms do)

NEVER LUCKY

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
So basically you want a troll set, but the Twitch one, because the other one is too boring.
He wants to raise an army of trolls via emotes. -1 we have enough trolls already.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
-1 We already have enough trolls.

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
-1 We already have enough trolls.

👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
He wants to raise an army of trolls via emotes. -1 we have enough trolls already.

like  they aren't around already, everything in every gaming community is based on them, if there wasn't for trolls there would be no gamers, if there wasn't no gamers, world wouldn't be so beautiful

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
like  they aren't around already, everything in every gaming community is based on them, if there wasn't for trolls there would be no gamers, if there wasn't no gamers, world wouldn't be so beautiful
Without trolls the community wouldn't be toxic and keeping back good players from wanting to play BECAUSE of toxicity. It can go 2 of ways, and I doubt it's gonna go how you expect it to xD
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
I don't get what these smileys represent. -1

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Without trolls the community wouldn't be toxic and keeping back good players from wanting to play BECAUSE of toxicity. It can go 2 of ways, and I doubt it's gonna go how you expect it to xD

Ehm i don't have any expectations. I just live with the flow. This toxic part is really something that i don't like, because toxic players aren't trolls. Definition of a real troll would be pissing you off without actually insulting you, while insulting leads to toxicity and since i saw you're League of Legends player i believe you were right there through it so i can give you perfect example. People wishing you stuff like "get cancer, hope your mum dies" and that kind of stuff, they aren't trolls they are just toxic players, as far as i know we don't have any of those players around here, well maybe we find some ingame but they end up being banned pretty fast if we bother reporting them. Then we come to the trolls who would spam "LEL REKT EASY JAJAJAJAJAAJ" i don't find anything insulting and toxic in here. Imagine you had this community full of e-sports orriented players that are the competitive scene of the LCS, that show respect to each other all day on EPW. I think server like that would die pretty fast + not to mention "GF EASY SAME NUMBERS EASY WIN" spam after every mass pk, if you call that toxicity, then whole EPW's community is full of toxic players, which is nowhere close to be true.

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖

To be honest i don't see how these emotes would promote or encourage even more trolls as you stated. If you ask me, its the same people on WC/forums being toxic and just plain rude but sure i can understand why you would feel that way but c'mon look at this : and lastly
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
+1 i love twitch chat because of these Op smileys

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
To be honest i don't see how these emotes would promote or encourage even more trolls as you stated. If you ask me, its the same people on WC/forums being toxic and just plain rude but sure i can understand why you would feel that way but c'mon look at this : and lastly
Have you EVER seen a LoL twitch stream and see what happens when JUST ONE person trolls? It's awful. Thank god for subscriber mode. xd
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran

And don't forget the http://prntscr.com/6dyruy http://prntscr.com/6dyshf http://prntscr.com/6dyt5n  Let me know if you find something toxic in these Frost. They are made completely for entertainment and enjoyment of this gaming world you're surrounded with.