ty bro..

Offline Kyle_

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kyle_
  • Faction: Tyrants
good vid bro ^^

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Something you are yet not capable of doing... If you really do think sin revolves to sparking and apsing it just tells me how much of a terrible sin you are. I don't see any point trying to explain this to you either since you obviously do not understand the basic gameplay of any class so far. Yet talking like you know everything about assassin  ;)

Sorry. Tidal Protection → (After deaden nerves, very important!!) → Triple Spark → Chi Skill → Stun → APS → Repeat

That whole 2 more skills really makes a difference. As for the other classes
you play, the entirety of the fight you can revolve 3 skills in a loop until eventually winning.

I apologize for not kissing your butt like everyone else, it's just the sole fact that you have an unlimited ego that isn't deserved that bothers me, perhaps if you played a class that wasn't so click 2 skills to win you'd have a bit more of my respect and not the harsh reality of my criticism.

destroyed..

no :police:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Sorry. Tidal Protection → (After deaden nerves, very important!!) → Triple Spark → Chi Skill → Stun → APS → Repeat

That whole 2 more skills really makes a difference. As for the other classes
you play, the entirety of the fight you can revolve 3 skills in a loop until eventually winning.

I apologize for not kissing your butt like everyone else, it's just the sole fact that you have an unlimited ego that isn't deserved that bothers me, perhaps if you played a class that wasn't so click 2 skills to win you'd have a bit more of my respect and not the harsh reality of my criticism.

no :police:
Mystic is hardest class to play after wr, Being decent at mystic is easy but being best is mega hard, stop talking u are 0. As for psychic it took me 2hours(wait no it took me 30minutes to read all skills then i was best)  to be best psychic and beat all top tire sin and other classes on server when i played it, its one of the easiest classes if not easiest

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Mystic is hardest class to play after wr, Being decent at mystic is easy but being best is mega hard, stop talking u are 0. As for psychic it took me 2hours to be best psychic and beat all top tire sin and other classes on server when i played it, its one of the easiest classes if not easiest

Mystic is the easiest class in-game. If you think otherwise you are truly troubled, I would say that even 3.33 APS Sage sin has more "effort" built into it (1-2 more clicks required), the class Mystic was actually designed to be a Sin/Psychic killer as well. If you are going to sit here and tell me that when you Sleep → Lysing → Absorb Soul until the target is dead is "Extremely Hard" , all hope is lost my friend and you have never played anything other than Spark , F1, F2.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Mystic is the easiest class in-game. If you think otherwise you are truly troubled, I would say that even 3.33 APS Sage sin has more "effort" built into it (1-2 more clicks required), the class Mystic was actually designed to be a Sin/Psychic killer. If you are going to sit here and tell me that when you Sleep → Lysing → Absorb Soul until the target is dead is "Extremely Hard" , all hope is lost my friend and you have never played anything other than Spark , F1, F2.
yes its so easy being shitter player f1 f2 mystic (decent what i said), but not the best which is most complex class after WR. I have played all classes but seeker im best at 7(sin,wr,mg,ep,ea,wb,psy) idk what u at u dont play anything but the 3.33 sin. If that class is so easy why dont u play and prove it instead of hiding on alternate forum account and being a wannabe sarju

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
yes its so easy being ****ter player f1 f2 mystic (decent what i said), but not the best which is most complex class after WR. I have played all classes but seeker im best at 7(sin,wr,mg,ep,ea,wb,psy) idk what u at u dont play anything but the 3.33 sin. If that class is so easy why dont u play and prove it instead of hiding on alternate forum account and being a wannabe sarju
i loled so hard.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
yes its so easy being ****ter player f1 f2 mystic (decent what i said), but not the best which is most complex class after WR. I have played all classes but seeker im best at 7(sin,wr,mg,ep,ea,wb,psy) idk what u at u dont play anything but the 3.33 sin. If that class is so easy why dont u play and prove it instead of hiding on alternate forum account and being a wannabe sarju

Whatever drugs you're on, I want some please.

Offline kitt

Mystic is the easiest class in-game. If you think otherwise you are truly troubled, I would say that even 3.33 APS Sage sin has more "effort" built into it (1-2 more clicks required), the class Mystic was actually designed to be a Sin/Psychic killer as well. If you are going to sit here and tell me that when you Sleep → Lysing → Absorb Soul until the target is dead is "Extremely Hard" , all hope is lost my friend and you have never played anything other than Spark , F1, F2.

ANY class is the "easiest to play" if you play it like ****. Anybody can play a mystic *decently*. A really good mystic?
Not so easy. Like most classes, you can rely on uber gear and brainless skill spam, or memorizing one combo for pvp... or you can LEARN your class and ACTALLY be a good PLAYER. QQ about how easy other classes are might mean you don't know how to play YOUR class if it seems "so much harder" than every other class that "has it easy".

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Whatever drugs you're on, I want some please.
idk ask your bf he plays wb on tw on dragon gear trying 5 aps a psy and get destroyed u think you should ask him if he smoking a Big Mac Or something :s

Offline C

• ☾⋆
idk ask your bf he plays wb on tw on dragon gear trying 5 aps a psy and get destroyed u think you should ask him if he smoking a Big Mac Or something :s

I didn't know Beef could be smoked.  :rolleyes:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I didn't know Beef could be smoked.  :rolleyes:
oh trust me he so creative he will find a way  :police:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
oh trust me he so creative he will find a way  :police:

u never surprise me.. my brain melts out of head like cheese on a big mac when i read your messages :police:

Offline C

• ☾⋆
u never surprise me.. my brain melts out of head like cheese on a big mac when i read your messages :police:

Under a heat lamp for hours.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Just your daily wr dropping by reading the comments. :)
Last Edit: Mar 07, 2015, 11:35 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked