Epic Perfect World

Why mass PK kills the server.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Screw 'Mass PK' . Remove alliances and make faction's a maximum of 50 people.

That'll sure be some fun. :police:

Last Edit: Mar 07, 2015, 06:13 am by Eviction

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
woau
its in general discussion too
this is like bloody meat for the postfarming sharks

i agree with all, mass pk kills a PVP/PVE Server
we should totally remove pvp side from it and all should be blue name , we set lvl max as 999 and first who reaches 999 as the ratio as it is now will get to choose the colour of his coffin
game?

lmao bro

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
How is this the server fault? Seriously this all on you people..
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline acioux

• You don't give a f***? I could give a f*** less
Stop fac sig k? Srsly fac sig 4 players kill all then u sit there for an hour and pick ur teeth, without random pk there's virtually no pk that isn't ego pk, and ego pk is for the downer non factors screaming that they're a factor. You're just 1's and 0's like the rest of us quit thinking you special, quit 123floor and just start RPK more quit fac sig everytime you die, quit full buff cuz cant 1v1 self buff, quit excuse like loldragonarmor lolspark lolpots lolthisisntgmevent quit fck use vote glitch, quit flood market with EC and gold, why u kill server all? Why?

Oh right I remember why I quit this game. I was thinking of re-downloading it and realized that it's full of people who think they're gods because they get lucky on stats and band together to ez everyone. Then they come back from real life realizing the only thing they really have is the grease pimply skin and that vibrator/ homemade sex toy with 300 pounds of weight nearly crumbling the chair that they found in the dumpster that was previously already on the bridge of breaking. Go on trick! Go on!!! Eat that cupcake I'm sure your chair will break then.  ???
YO! Wait just a minute trick. Yo this kid is sick! How the f*** he doing all these tricks with the ninja kick?

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Oh right I remember why I quit this game. I was thinking of re-downloading it and realized that it's full of people who think they're gods because they get lucky on stats and band together to ez everyone. Then they come back from real life realizing the only thing they really have is the grease pimply skin and that vibrator/ homemade sex toy with 300 pounds of weight nearly crumbling the chair that they found in the dumpster that was previously already on the bridge of breaking. Go on trick! Go on!!! Eat that cupcake I'm sure your chair will break then.  ???

Your post is incredibly judgemental against anyone playing pw and youre probably right and it does apply to some but i doubt its many.
Tbh im tempted to think you are just describing yourself.

Offline BriEsT

• Don

Your post is incredibly judgemental against anyone playing pw and youre probably right and it does apply to some but i doubt its many.

Ouch xd

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶

^ohlookifoundathreadwhereicancopypastethatawesomepostireadsomewareelseandlookcool :police:

Offline acioux

• You don't give a f***? I could give a f*** less

I knew someone would come back with that response. I only have to say screw off why would I describe myself?
YO! Wait just a minute trick. Yo this kid is sick! How the f*** he doing all these tricks with the ninja kick?

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Stop fac sig k? Srsly fac sig 4 players kill all then u sit there for an hour and pick ur teeth, without random pk there's virtually no pk that isn't ego pk, and ego pk is for the downer non factors screaming that they're a factor. You're just 1's and 0's like the rest of us quit thinking you special, quit 123floor and just start RPK more quit fac sig everytime you die, quit full buff cuz cant 1v1 self buff, quit excuse like loldragonarmor lolspark lolpots lolthisisntgmevent quit fck use vote glitch, quit flood market with EC and gold, why u kill server all? Why?

lolumustbereallyupsetdudecozbadinpvpneedmakepvponthreadareuapapowllalolebro

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
only thing they really have is vibrator/ homemade sex toy

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I knew someone would come back with that response. I only have to say screw off why would I describe myself?

No? Your ex then? :)

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Screw 'Mass PK' . Remove alliances and make faction's a maximum of 50 people.

That'll sure be some fun. :police:

you are member of 1 guild that have a big alliance u okey m8 ?