Epic Perfect World

Why mass PK kills the server.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
i'm be like oh woha lol bb

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
Try a smaller server, join a bigger faction, farm more, donate or quit and find a new game...?
i agree with this  8) ;D

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
Boohoo I dont like mass pk but others do. I will complain until the majority stops doing what I dislike.

Vegas

I'm not a huge fan of the mass PK here tbh but it's the reason most other PW servers died or maybe not since epic is dying slowly too. I was shocked when I saw how empty west was yesterday

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
The funny part is half of the ppl that "mass pk" dont even play the game they just w8 for skype sig :police:
^
This is so true lol.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
go ns. and pk there

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
It's true. Mass PK = Death of RPK

Other servers prior to shutting down removed faction signets, making the server go from SIGNET RELIANT to VIRTUALLY NO PK within a day.

People are too used to the new features, removal, or anything stopping signets from happening will kill the server. Kill any server.

RPK is fun, but mass PK makes the server active. (More or less)

@@ Teru you have to take into account this isnt PWI, and has a lot to do with timezones. Most the players in-game are actually camping their AFK spots.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Just farm alts.

Opulence

go ns. and pk there

I agree with this ... there is a ton of pk in ns. Granted you won't get hours but it still goes towards your ranking. There has been a ton of squad vs squad pk in here or smaller. Don't make fun pls ... O:-)

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Join a smaller server tbh.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
go ns. and pk there

downside of rpk on ns is the QQ though. "QQ this is a farming instance why do you kill me?... (every single time) -.-

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆

Opulence

downside of rpk on ns is the QQ though. "QQ this is a farming instance why do you kill me?... (every single time) -.-

Or simply being spammed "Why?" :normal-2: :normal-13:

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40: