Epic Perfect World

Why mass PK kills the server.

D34DP00L

Stop fac sig k? Srsly fac sig 4 players kill all then u sit there for an hour and pick ur teeth, without random pk there's virtually no pk that isn't ego pk, and ego pk is for the downer non factors screaming that they're a factor. You're just 1's and 0's like the rest of us quit thinking you special, quit 123floor and just start RPK more quit fac sig everytime you die, quit full buff cuz cant 1v1 self buff, quit excuse like loldragonarmor lolspark lolpots lolthisisntgmevent quit fck use vote glitch, quit flood market with EC and gold, why u kill server all? Why?

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
trolling or butthurt?  :tiger-17:

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Try a smaller server, join a bigger faction, farm more, donate or quit and find a new game...?
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Stop fac sig k? Srsly fac sig 4 players kill all then u sit there for an hour and pick ur teeth, without random pk there's virtually no pk that isn't ego pk, and ego pk is for the downer non factors screaming that they're a factor. You're just 1's and 0's like the rest of us quit thinking you special, quit 123floor and just start RPK more quit fac sig everytime you die, quit full buff cuz cant 1v1 self buff, quit excuse like loldragonarmor lolspark lolpots lolthisisntgmevent quit fck use vote glitch, quit flood market with EC and gold, why u kill server all? Why?

The funny part is half of the ppl that "mass pk" dont even play the game they just w8 for skype sig :police:

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
trolling or butthurt?  :tiger-17:
Pretty sure he's not butthurt, but there's truth in it. Regardless, I laughed. #rns

D34DP00L

Insanity

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Ok, that made me laugh lol

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i totally +1 that
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
The funny part is half of the ppl that "mass pk" dont even play the game they just w8 for skype sig :police:

I do xd game is boring I'd rather do other more interesting things and wait til someone else find pk for me ;c

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

^ literally this.....

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player

This.

Angelica

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
this also this cutie  :normal-8:

You the cutie.  :-[

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
woau
its in general discussion too
this is like bloody meat for the postfarming sharks

i agree with all, mass pk kills a PVP/PVE Server
we should totally remove pvp side from it and all should be blue name , we set lvl max as 999 and first who reaches 999 as the ratio as it is now will get to choose the colour of his coffin
game?