Epic Perfect World

Pets nerfed? o-o

Offline Suchi

• China Fox/China Elven Mage
I noticed that when I was reshaping my cow for better defence since I had some EC lying around that I don't need, which I havn't done in months since it had almost max Phys dmg with pretty good attack levels too, that the basic stats are now lower. My Cow is now sitting at 95/65 Phys attack, so their really is no point in reshaping it since the attack levels are 71/80 too. I also noticed that it only has one mood with a damage skill with reduced player dmg, which is a laughable skill since it is basically auto attack dmg unless the target is flying. I also noticed my Deer's possible skills were changed around too, halleluyer that I already had the maxed Boisterous mood. Were pets nerfed because they had 2835 Eva and were too OP for EA's to hit, or what?   ;)
Last Edit: Mar 04, 2015, 08:49 pm by Suchi

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Some veno was too hard for some nolifer sins ijs.

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
Who cares. Just make your pet full def and set Heavy Lord as primary skill.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
Much of QQ made Aga make pets useless.. Can survive long enough to trow 1 stun here and there  ;)
I tried to explain points of pets but who cares when we have bigger problem.. Archers missing on arcanes and can't stun

Offline Zaniah

• ♥#1 Downer Fox♥
  • ♥Downer Veno♥
  • Characters: Zaniah
  • Faction: Apollumi

icyyuki

tbh all my pets squishy to lazy to make them full def but they live for awhile for aoe stun cant be happier xD

Glad im not only one that feels this way LOL lazy bum \o/

Offline Zaniah

• ♥#1 Downer Fox♥
  • ♥Downer Veno♥
  • Characters: Zaniah
  • Faction: Apollumi

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
 :normal-19:
Need more players who care more about gameplay less about fashion..
Need more males playing venos

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
Sometimes I just run around with my all class kitty pet.  :-[

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Oh ye they got nerfed, again. Anniversary fox is now as useless as the ET one.
Don't work for pve at all, for pvp only the ones with anti-player unique buff + 100 def lvls.. meh
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Pets you guys mentioned: Cow and Fox, have always been this way since many months and their stats weren't changed, they are defensive pets.
When it comes to Deer, it has wrong random sklll set by mistake (defensive one like Drake, instead of offensive like Owl). This will be fixed with the next patch.
So if you want damage pets, you should either aim for Ghost or Deer (especially after next patch).
Last Edit: Mar 06, 2015, 01:46 am by Agatio

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I wouldn't complain more about pets being "squishy" while you dont know what skill you have to put on it. :police:

Sorry, but i have to disagree. There are many females that can play wf better than any of you males do(While all of you play with end game gear, we can play without it easily and still kill stuff).  :normal-1:

I would post my pets here... But i'm lazy and i dont feel like i should do it just by the fact that some stupid people would try to judge the skills i got on it while i have played with them for a loong time.
Last Edit: Mar 06, 2015, 01:55 am by Mira

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

I'm sure there's lots of males who care about fashion so sexist :c

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Pets you guys mentioned: Cow and Fox, have always been this way since many months and their stats weren't changed, they are defensive pets.
When it comes to Deer, it has wrong random sklll set by mistake (defensive one like Drake, instead of offensive like Owl). This will be fixed with the next patch.
So if you want damage pets, you should either aim for Ghost or Deer (especially after next patch).

Please do not change anything... The pets are pretty cool as they are atm if you know what skills to put on it.

I know right...

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Godly male WFs : Evol Tavarn BeWitch AeIana
Good female WFs : Elly, SunnyDay in mass pk and im losing count already xddd ;) ; ) bug? o.O
Males> Females
LONG LIVE SEXISM
ok guys cya all in pk where i'll see a bunch of mascara cases thrown at me and killed by plume shot from some EP that has veno as main/alt
pets are fine atm, dont mad
yes
'does this fash make me look cute?'
'yes'
'we need to change'
big care...