Epic Perfect World

Mission Impossible - NW 5v15 goes to 2v13

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
Without heals? Savn was with you and healing you. Review your footage and try again.

I refuse to tell someone that he/she did a good job if all they did was being lucky enough to get purged. :)

1st flag: Savn wasnt there
2nd: Savn wasnt there
3rd: 1ironheart + 1 puri, then she was fighting for her own life and died ;p
4th: here, yeah she was helping me a lot, died in half and came back on the end.

Thats why we made it and both of us did great job. Also others from squad did, but unfortunately they got kicked from the map.

But wtf its 2v13
.                                                                                                     

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
Without heals? Savn was with you and healing you. Review your footage and try again.

I refuse to tell someone that he/she did a good job if all they did was being lucky enough to get purged. :)
Can't you stop the rude comments already? Everyone's sick of it. Bye. ^_^

Offline Xshade

• Characters: Xshade
awesome job mrs K and savn , g2 love them haters  :normal-25:

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
awesome job mrs K and savn , g2 love them haters  :normal-25:

dont forget about Laila and Soul too ;) they were kiling enemies flag like crazy
.                                                                                                     

Offline Xshade

• Characters: Xshade

Offline Kia

Can't you stop the rude comments already? Everyone's sick of it. Bye. ^_^

If you expect me to apologize for being honest then you might want to move on because it's not going to happen. Last i checked, everyone was allowed to have an oppinion and speak their mind. It's not my problem if you can't handle criticism.

Offline ZinC

Outnumbered but still win, great job.  As of being lucky lmao, says the cleric who use proc on purify to run to Africa in pk.  It all gears and skills, luck? Tell that to people who fights sins and trying to stun them through tidal.  Complaining about veno? they have atleast 4-5 on her and the cleric is not even near sometimes.  Did you see how many purify she got from cleric? close to none, she spammed psychic will to stay alive and self purify.  So next time go shit somewhere else when you have a bad day ok? So long # x cleric from so and so guild.

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Nice video and music
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Kia

Outnumbered but still win, great job.  As of being lucky lmao, says the cleric who use proc on purify to run to Africa in pk.  It all gears and skills, luck? Tell that to people who fights sins and trying to stun them through tidal.  Complaining about veno? they have atleast 4-5 on her and the cleric is not even near sometimes.  Did you see how many purify she got from cleric? close to none, she spammed psychic will to stay alive and self purify.  So next time go **** somewhere else when you have a bad day ok? So long # x cleric from so and so guild.

And the amount of "skill" in Warning is equal with the amount of Warning faction signets used on 5 Artifex members because 10 of you have a hard time dealing with us. Am i right? Don't answer. I know i am.
Last Edit: Mar 05, 2015, 04:38 pm by Edelweiss

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
And the amount of "skill" in Warning is equal with the amount of Warning faction signets used on 5 Artifex members because 10 of you have a hard time dealing with us. Am i right? Don't answer. I know i am.

Pm when you have time.Its very rellaxing :police:

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
the amount of skill in warning? and factions signets for 5 artifex LOOOL?
one of ur marshal did that many time like 7 warning vs 20 artifex, cant remember now how many times u guys pk with huge number pking agaisn't us, your comment saying  butthurt much sorry to say that, i cant help you with that.
waiting for ur next comment til i drop from my couch, already all of your comment made me giggle so much ^^

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
this went from talking about an online game to more personal shit wtf  :normal-11:

this is a game guys LOL

Offline ZinC

Yes, a three sparking soochi that ig n run to sz require mucho skills and having two clerics and mystic healing each other and flying away after getting hit require advance skills.  Wait are we complaining about signet as skills o.O?  My bad, we don't twitter, facebook, and skype sig to call on our mommys and daddys to help win pk.  Go cry about numbers on your diary sweetie, Arti has the most number, call on your salvation army darling cause u can't find some in real life lmao.

Offline ZinC

this went from talking about an online game to more personal **** wtf  :normal-11:

this is a game guys LOL

Yes it has, thanks so some wannabe pros with their witty comments ;)

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
this went from talking about an online game to more personal **** wtf  :normal-11:

this is a game guys LOL
excatly this is game, trashtalking is part of mmo rpg game as well, but edel comment aint so good when it comes agaisn't enemy factions, her behaviour just little kid who cant even control her self ^^