Epic Perfect World

Mission Impossible - NW 5v15 goes to 2v13

Offline Kia

No offense but it was nothing but purify proc luck and the fact that you didn't get purged along the way. I don't see how your gameplay did anything to it because as you can see on your previous deaths, once you get purged you are done and not even your ep can save you.

heiro

No offense but it was nothing but purify proc luck and the fact that you didn't get purged along the way. I don't see how your gameplay did anything to it because as you can see on your previous deaths, once you get purged you are done and not even your ep can save you.

deep LOL

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning

Ofc, Im not a barb with 100k hp ;)
and lets be honest, if I would be in Artifex you would write at least 'nice video'
Last Edit: Mar 05, 2015, 07:58 am by Mrs_Keileena
.                                                                                                     

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
Nice video! Looks so fun also :)
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
nice vid keil  :normal-4:
woooooooooow that is awesome!!!  :smiley: :smiley:
Rofl this is some crazy vid. You tank better than vit barbs. I know whos gonna pull cata in tws.
Mission impossible became possible , veri nice video Nd good fight
nice video keill , savn best ep ;)
Nice video! Looks so fun also :)

ty all for nice words :)
.                                                                                                     

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
wawe much speed o-O

Offline Kia

Ofc, Im not a barb with 100k hp ;)
and lets be honest, if I would be in Artifex you would write at least 'nice video'

Honesty is a rare good nowadays. I would end up saying the same thing.

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
Honesty is a rare good nowadays. I would end up saying the same thing.

Well It would be a plasure then to see you runing against 10+ ppl with flag in pure magic build without buffs and heal or genie or pots with that speed and not dying ;)  For sure I would write to u 'god job' :P
Last Edit: Mar 05, 2015, 02:25 pm by Mrs_Keileena
.                                                                                                     

Offline NvErBcKDwN

• Characters: NverBckDwn
Trashtalk by many. Hated by some. Guess how many f***s she gives? Its less than one  :police: :police: :police:

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
Well...despite of all the critics still a nice vid with good music...love it Keil!

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence

Offline Kia

Well It would be a plasure then to see you runing against 10+ ppl with flag in pure magic build without buffs and heal or genie or pots with that speed and not dying ;)  For sure I would write to u 'god job' :P

Without heals? Savn was with you and healing you. Review your footage and try again.

I refuse to tell someone that he/she did a good job if all they did was being lucky enough to get purged. :)

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Good video & edelweis like you don't rely on purify spell luck  :normal-13:

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Without heals? Savn was with you and healing you. Review your footage and try again.

I refuse to tell someone that he/she did a good job if all they did was being lucky enough to get purged. :)
Just gtfo of the thread already :police: